Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 ... 5356 5357
@DustyZoiveon i can take plague if you still need it!
@DustyZoiveon i can take plague if you still need it!
gEQYnxI.png
@StarDay @wonderwild Awesome! I'll send the pairs over, thankyou both! ^^
@StarDay @wonderwild Awesome! I'll send the pairs over, thankyou both! ^^
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
@extinction

I'd like to book one nest for sure!
Can I send you the pair after the rollover? The female would require 1 more day (till May 8th), but I'll gladly offer monetary compensation for an extra day.
@extinction

I'd like to book one nest for sure!
Can I send you the pair after the rollover? The female would require 1 more day (till May 8th), but I'll gladly offer monetary compensation for an extra day.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@DustyZoiveon I have two ice nests free, I don't know if you still need any !
@DustyZoiveon I have two ice nests free, I don't know if you still need any !
banni-re.png
@Akamataa I do! I'll send two of the pairs over, thank you! ^^
@Akamataa I do! I'll send two of the pairs over, thank you! ^^
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
@Naleli
hello! I'd like to rent a light nest if you have one available <3
@Naleli
hello! I'd like to rent a light nest if you have one available <3
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@CatgirlWerewolf
Sorry for the delay - a lot of earth nest requests atm - but I am finally able to host if you're still in need!
@CatgirlWerewolf
Sorry for the delay - a lot of earth nest requests atm - but I am finally able to host if you're still in need!
My Dragon Cave scrollMy sales tabdreaming city pixelsDogiCrimson's pixelsGalopa's Old Oaks - Old dragons shelter and re-homing serviceUseful guides and resourcesMy art logMy dragon logMy wishlist and services
Need 5 3 Lightning and 5 Fire nests!

@HalfStep @Tribal @clockworseMoose @LucisAbsentia @StarDay @MajorArmstrong @TacoTequila
Need 5 3 Lightning and 5 Fire nests!

@HalfStep @Tribal @clockworseMoose @LucisAbsentia @StarDay @MajorArmstrong @TacoTequila
I really am coming in here every other day at this point, huh. @Snackeater @StarryComet @Zimt @Liamera @Akamataa Hello! Looking for an Ice nest again!
I really am coming in here every other day at this point, huh. @Snackeater @StarryComet @Zimt @Liamera @Akamataa Hello! Looking for an Ice nest again!
Walk along the footprints to witness the flame-chasing crusade. In the end, you will go beyond the graves and create a future we could not reach!
Hello @Elonakele! I have two lightning nests free today and shall have a third after rollover, if you wish. No food nor nothing needed.
Hello @Elonakele! I have two lightning nests free today and shall have a third after rollover, if you wish. No food nor nothing needed.
1 2 ... 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 ... 5356 5357