Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="@SillyFilly" date="2024-05-06 12:56:45" ] I do not understand this chemistry assignment but its okay we ball [quote name="Sectonia" date="2024-05-06 12:01:49" ] I've already maxed out my fairgrounds today yet I already have no treasure left and I needed a Dusthind skink gene Darnit [/quote] do you still need treasure? I've got more than I need from exalting today and I am willing to give some away [emoji=firework size=1] [/quote] Ahh that's so sweet thank you!! [emoji=familiar heart] And yep I do haha
@SillyFilly wrote on 2024-05-06 12:56:45:
I do not understand this chemistry assignment but its okay we ball
Sectonia wrote on 2024-05-06 12:01:49:
I've already maxed out my fairgrounds today yet I already have no treasure left and I needed a Dusthind skink gene

Darnit
do you still need treasure? I've got more than I need from exalting today and I am willing to give some away
Ahh that's so sweet thank you!! And yep I do haha
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
I feel like an amorphous being that is goofily looking at my studying that I need to do like: ":3 imma gonna do it" eternally and never actually doing it help I'm in a twilight zone lol
I feel like an amorphous being that is goofily looking at my studying that I need to do like: ":3 imma gonna do it" eternally and never actually doing it help I'm in a twilight zone lol
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

That anger when your playing higher or lower in the fairgrounds and the number is 2
so you guess higher
but it was infact lower; it was a 1
I forget 1 exsists in the game -_-
That anger when your playing higher or lower in the fairgrounds and the number is 2
so you guess higher
but it was infact lower; it was a 1
I forget 1 exsists in the game -_-
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
don't know if eating while i'm this anxious was a good idea. what i DO know is that this tuna sub rules
don't know if eating while i'm this anxious was a good idea. what i DO know is that this tuna sub rules
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Yeah okay, Pokemon Sword/Shield is still fun despite it's flaws, and besides, starting the pokedex from scratch and catching pokemon as you go is MUCH more fun than trying to track down the location of each mon you missed

And Bede's battle theme still slaps

Wait add onto that it would be funny if Melli was Bede's ancestor it's such a stretch but hear me out
Yeah okay, Pokemon Sword/Shield is still fun despite it's flaws, and besides, starting the pokedex from scratch and catching pokemon as you go is MUCH more fun than trying to track down the location of each mon you missed

And Bede's battle theme still slaps

Wait add onto that it would be funny if Melli was Bede's ancestor it's such a stretch but hear me out
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
How did DQB2 manage to take mud and make it even more gross

Why does it make that sound when you walk on it
How did DQB2 manage to take mud and make it even more gross

Why does it make that sound when you walk on it
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
The desire for one-hour long TF2 session is persistent, but so is tomorrow's afternoon project deadline--arguably even more so.
The desire for one-hour long TF2 session is persistent, but so is tomorrow's afternoon project deadline--arguably even more so.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
tomorrow i will be free. tomorrow i get to see the dinosaur exhibit
tomorrow i will be free. tomorrow i get to see the dinosaur exhibit
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
my heart hurts.
my heart hurts.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.pngYUzmw5z.png
there's a pretty bad thunderstorm rn and im wondering when my brother is gonna go upstairs so i can get on the phone with my boyfriend
there's a pretty bad thunderstorm rn and im wondering when my brother is gonna go upstairs so i can get on the phone with my boyfriend