Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
OMG they just announced a 4th installment of the Monster Prom series! They’re bringing back the classic dating sim formula from the first game! And they’re bringing back my favorite OG romanceable character, Liam! And one of the new romanceable characters is a thicc clown girl! Release date when?? [b]Release date when!?![/b] Inquiring minds want to know!! [emoji=aberration star size=2]
OMG they just announced a 4th installment of the Monster Prom series! They’re bringing back the classic dating sim formula from the first game! And they’re bringing back my favorite OG romanceable character, Liam! And one of the new romanceable characters is a thicc clown girl!

Release date when?? Release date when!?! Inquiring minds want to know!!

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Whenever I do something that looks smart or clever, 9 times out of 10, it’s completely by accident.

Whenever I do something that looks smart or clever, 9 times out of 10, it’s completely by accident.

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
every part of my body decided to be in pain at once please send help
every part of my body decided to be in pain at once please send help
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
who is Dawn Trail and why does everyone in my FC keep talking about them /j
who is Dawn Trail and why does everyone in my FC keep talking about them /j
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
They're so jarring to look at...
They're so jarring to look at...
Gcwdq5a.png
Gregory Violet from Season 4 of Black Butler is so babygirl [emoji=aberration love size=2]
Gregory Violet from Season 4 of Black Butler is so babygirl

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Yayyyy mentor crown
Yayyyy mentor crown
It has come to my attention that I'm gonna miss this year's anniversary event </3
I'll be out of town for the whole week and won't be able to access the site. I wouldn't be surprised if the event ends before I get back
It has come to my attention that I'm gonna miss this year's anniversary event </3
I'll be out of town for the whole week and won't be able to access the site. I wouldn't be surprised if the event ends before I get back
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
My ability to go on absolute rambles that almost always lead to Volo/Legends Arceus is uncanny

I am glad I got this game
My ability to go on absolute rambles that almost always lead to Volo/Legends Arceus is uncanny

I am glad I got this game
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Anxiety

I hope I get the job
Anxiety

I hope I get the job
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers