Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Nests 15kt/g+ !
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@TacoTequila I have two wind nests open, I technically have three but only have room for two if theyre maxxed ^^;
@TacoTequila I have two wind nests open, I technically have three but only have room for two if theyre maxxed ^^;
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
@TacoTequila | I have two Lightning Nests available! Gems are prefered, and food would be great, thank you!
@TacoTequila | I have two Lightning Nests available! Gems are prefered, and food would be great, thank you!
2 + 2 + 4 = 8 eggs total! ^^
2 + 2 + 4 = 8 eggs total! ^^
EI9hMzj.png Stuff
Stuff

Wishlist
Badges
Sales tab
_
_

2KAdknV.png
JvUa9ma.png
Shadowling.png
Please-ping.png
eL2ee4F.gif
Monti have 2 eggs and Machlo have 3 ^^! Glad you didn't get wegged I have bad luck with that lol

@TacoTequila editing with a ping because IDK if you saw this ^^;
Monti have 2 eggs and Machlo have 3 ^^! Glad you didn't get wegged I have bad luck with that lol

@TacoTequila editing with a ping because IDK if you saw this ^^;
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
I have 5 nests available!
I have 5 nests available!
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
Melaniparus has 2 eggs,
Lophorina also has 2 eggs,
Total of 4 eggs! At least they both didn't wegg you ^^;
Melaniparus has 2 eggs,
Lophorina also has 2 eggs,
Total of 4 eggs! At least they both didn't wegg you ^^;
I have 2 Lightning nests available if you're looking for aqua eyes ATM! If you could send some food over along with the pairs that would be lovely ^^ If not don't sweat about it!!
I have 2 Lightning nests available if you're looking for aqua eyes ATM! If you could send some food over along with the pairs that would be lovely ^^ If not don't sweat about it!!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
Everyone is now settled in and has nested, with 5 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 2 = 15 eggs total. See you in 5 days!
Everyone is now settled in and has nested, with 5 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 2 = 15 eggs total. See you in 5 days!
they/he FR+8
employee of the Stormcatcher
@TacoTequila I got them nested with 5 eggs total!!
@TacoTequila I got them nested with 5 eggs total!!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif dsiNAWk.png
I have one plague nest I could rent out for now.

Treasure and some food would be great!
I have one plague nest I could rent out for now.

Treasure and some food would be great!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44