Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Endless Garden Trade/Event Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SunstonePhoenix I gotchu! D0oTaB-wxI, D0mFPC62Xj

As for the special seeds, just put a ! in front (!spoop_one)
@SunstonePhoenix I gotchu! D0oTaB-wxI, D0mFPC62Xj

As for the special seeds, just put a ! in front (!spoop_one)
cL9yafY.gif
Thank you, somehow I forgot xD
Thank you, somehow I forgot xD

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@Oranitha May I swap CY-ffCC7oG for rare seed 11 please?

The old garden generator used to provide a text code that allowed you to save each garden (at least the seeds and their positions?) in text format, but the new one doesn't seem to be doing that - is that intentional?
@Oranitha May I swap CY-ffCC7oG for rare seed 11 please?

The old garden generator used to provide a text code that allowed you to save each garden (at least the seeds and their positions?) in text format, but the new one doesn't seem to be doing that - is that intentional?
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
[quote name="@Oranitha"] unfortunately, that red and yellow text may be par for the course if you're using Chrome...it's not a very happy browser. Actually, is the fog layer on the bottom? I keep doing that to myself. Try dragging it to the top and see if it does anything! [/quote] I... Also did that to myself at first [emoji=aether laughing size=1] But I did try it after and dragging it to the top doesn't change anything, unfortunately. You would think that one of the most popular browsers would be a little bit more... Functional... ----- [quote]As for the flower, what a lovely one! Honestly we don't have anything that looks too close to that, so I tried my hand at a new base. Here's the flower and an alt version: [img]https://i.imgur.com/52WNPhv.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RaTTxYR.png[/img] Try pasting its url in the [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/sprite_tester.html]Sprite Tester[/url], let me know if it matches! Definitely open to feedback. [/quote] Oh no, the "Scramble" button breaks the Sprite Tester, is this my fault too? [emoji=aether laughing size=1] All plants disappear and only the grass is left. [center][img]https://file.garden/ZTFsYHKnrXRNz4Z-/FileHosting/.Flight%20Rising/3.%20Endless%20Garden/00000.png[/img][/center] But bugs aside, I love it, thank you!!! I prefer the first sprite the most out of the two. I don't think that I have any feedback to give, I just love it! [center][img]https://file.garden/ZTFsYHKnrXRNz4Z-/FileHosting/.Flight%20Rising/3.%20Endless%20Garden/00.png[/img][/center]
@Oranitha wrote:
unfortunately, that red and yellow text may be par for the course if you're using Chrome...it's not a very happy browser. Actually, is the fog layer on the bottom? I keep doing that to myself. Try dragging it to the top and see if it does anything!
I... Also did that to myself at first But I did try it after and dragging it to the top doesn't change anything, unfortunately. You would think that one of the most popular browsers would be a little bit more... Functional...

Quote:
As for the flower, what a lovely one! Honestly we don't have anything that looks too close to that, so I tried my hand at a new base.

Here's the flower and an alt version:

52WNPhv.png RaTTxYR.png

Try pasting its url in the Sprite Tester, let me know if it matches! Definitely open to feedback.
Oh no, the "Scramble" button breaks the Sprite Tester, is this my fault too? All plants disappear and only the grass is left.
00000.png

But bugs aside, I love it, thank you!!! I prefer the first sprite the most out of the two. I don't think that I have any feedback to give, I just love it!
00.png
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
Garden time!

@Hiddenite Ooh, I love the vibe! That's a beautiful mix of colors <3 D33qjCWkIZ, CjJKOCZnZZ, Cdc0jCUR3H, C+uLzCNaoq, D0NkfCWkLn,

@reflektor Sorry for the trouble, but it looks great! Big fan of the desert at night, CfWEbCS9Nl, D32e9CSAdN, CVzWeCTghu, CNxrfCWjDo, CpR5qCWlcw

@Troubatory Whoa, that (and the one in your signature, wow) SLAPS! Love your palettes! Cf7q5C6p8g, Cp31DC6PXc, CPsmrC2c2q, D3TFGCCXmh, CwhoSC0hyk

Garden time!

@Hiddenite Ooh, I love the vibe! That's a beautiful mix of colors <3 D33qjCWkIZ, CjJKOCZnZZ, Cdc0jCUR3H, C+uLzCNaoq, D0NkfCWkLn,

@reflektor Sorry for the trouble, but it looks great! Big fan of the desert at night, CfWEbCS9Nl, D32e9CSAdN, CVzWeCTghu, CNxrfCWjDo, CpR5qCWlcw

@Troubatory Whoa, that (and the one in your signature, wow) SLAPS! Love your palettes! Cf7q5C6p8g, Cp31DC6PXc, CPsmrC2c2q, D3TFGCCXmh, CwhoSC0hyk

cL9yafY.gif
@Sciencing Of course! D0m-rCR0BQ As for the save system, that's actually what I'm working on right now. The old one was just a list of seeds from the "main" layer, the new one will capture all the other info like skies. Not much of an ETA, but I'm humming along.

@Hiddenite I'm glad you like it! Sorry about all the trouble, I really appreciate you bringing up the Chrome bugs <3 I can't speak to its internals, but browsers are horrifically complicated and performance-sensitive beasts, so I'd wonder if someone working on Chromium made the call to prioritize less...unusual? uses of the browser at the expense of nonsense like mine.

Sympathy aside my god this is annoying Chrome PLEASE.

I'll wake up the windows/chromebox later today and see what I can do about the fog, and I'll queue up the sprite for the next release :] gonna send a few seeds your way as thanks for the bug hunting once that's up.
@Sciencing Of course! D0m-rCR0BQ As for the save system, that's actually what I'm working on right now. The old one was just a list of seeds from the "main" layer, the new one will capture all the other info like skies. Not much of an ETA, but I'm humming along.

@Hiddenite I'm glad you like it! Sorry about all the trouble, I really appreciate you bringing up the Chrome bugs <3 I can't speak to its internals, but browsers are horrifically complicated and performance-sensitive beasts, so I'd wonder if someone working on Chromium made the call to prioritize less...unusual? uses of the browser at the expense of nonsense like mine.

Sympathy aside my god this is annoying Chrome PLEASE.

I'll wake up the windows/chromebox later today and see what I can do about the fog, and I'll queue up the sprite for the next release :] gonna send a few seeds your way as thanks for the bug hunting once that's up.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha Thank you! Great to know the text-based garden save is in the works - to be honest I mostly just hoard seeds but it is reassuring when I do make a garden I like to be able to restore and then further edit it like that XD
@Oranitha Thank you! Great to know the text-based garden save is in the works - to be honest I mostly just hoard seeds but it is reassuring when I do make a garden I like to be able to restore and then further edit it like that XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/Xy49RNN/zzz.png[/img] I really like this one ^^
zzz.png

I really like this one ^^
I get kind of overwhelmed by all the sky options, so I did a bit of randomizing here (and actually only used seeds that I earned yesterday, because I'm sleepy and decisions are hard) but I quite like it! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/uwE4rLo.png[/img][/center] It's been a while since I've done much gardening but I was excited when I saw the ping, thanks @Oranitha!
I get kind of overwhelmed by all the sky options, so I did a bit of randomizing here (and actually only used seeds that I earned yesterday, because I'm sleepy and decisions are hard) but I quite like it!
uwE4rLo.png
It's been a while since I've done much gardening but I was excited when I saw the ping, thanks @Oranitha!
EsqTMJp.pngzJZQPOD.png
Hi, @Oranitha
May I swap CZ1p8CVbkr for #20 please?
Hi, @Oranitha
May I swap CZ1p8CVbkr for #20 please?
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8