Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] retired fest, WC scrolls, genes
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=6][b]Have:[/size] [Item=breed change: wildclaw] x2 [item=vista: lightweaver][item=vista: arcanist] [item=vista: tidelord] [item=vista: windsinger] [item=vista: gladekeeper] [item=tertiary veilspun gene: angler][item=primary gaoler gene: phantom][item=secondary gaoler gene: spirit][item=tertiary banescale gene: skeletal][item=secondary banescale gene: sugarplum][item=breed change:undertide][item=breed change: aether][item=hibernal starbear][item= chocolate ferret][item=cloudkeeper herald][item= fungusbearing phony][item= sundial imposter][item=bogus manamonger][item=thornthick thief][item=shining goblin][item=blazing goblin][item=enchanting goblin][item=enduring goblin][item=spirit of light][Item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of plague][item=spirit of the arcane][item=spirit of earth][item=spirit of ice][item=spirit of wind][item=spirit of nature][item=spirit of shadow][Item=Warmwater wanderers][item=haunted flame cloak][item=trickster's magic cards][item=dryad's guise][item=tricolor yapper] I have more retired fest familiars as well as apparel I will be slowly adding. Please ask after particular fest skins/chests as I may not list all of them since there are many. [B][size=6]Want:[/b] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings][item=tri-color scatterscroll][item=scroll of eternal youth][item=kelpie guise][item=spectre guise][item=reaper guise][item=breed change: ridgeback][item=secondary gene: blaze][item=silkmith] [item=breed change: dusthide][item=tertiary dusthide gene: spores][item=tertiary dusthide gene: stained][item=ancient gene parchment: sailfish] Willing to accept treasure or gems as well!
Have:
Breed Change: Wildclaw x2 Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Arcanist Vista: Tidelord Vista: Windsinger Vista: Gladekeeper Tertiary Veilspun Gene: Angler Primary Gaoler Gene: Phantom Secondary Gaoler Gene: Spirit Tertiary Banescale Gene: Skeletal Secondary Banescale Gene: Sugarplum Breed Change: Aether Hibernal Starbear Chocolate Ferret Cloudkeeper Herald Fungusbearing Phony Sundial Imposter Bogus Manamonger Thornthick Thief Shining Goblin Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin Enduring Goblin Spirit of Light Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Fire Spirit of Plague Spirit of the Arcane Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice Spirit of Wind Spirit of Nature Spirit of Shadow Warmwater Wanderers Haunted Flame Cloak Trickster's Magic Cards Dryad's Guise Tricolor Yapper

I have more retired fest familiars as well as apparel I will be slowly adding. Please ask after particular fest skins/chests as I may not list all of them since there are many.

Want:
River Royalist Tail Rings Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Eternal Youth Kelpie Guise Spectre Guise Reaper Guise Breed Change: Ridgeback Secondary Gene: Blaze Silkmith
Breed Change: Dusthide Tertiary Dusthide Gene: Spores Tertiary Dusthide Gene: Stained Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish

Willing to accept treasure or gems as well!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Just a quick question, how many of the Pretty Pink Mums and Dried Lilium Petals do you need? I have 7 of the mums and 70 of the petals
Hello! :D

Just a quick question, how many of the Pretty Pink Mums and Dried Lilium Petals do you need? I have 7 of the mums and 70 of the petals
@Sunbakedbiscuit I need 10 mums, count on petals is pending as I may have an incoming trade for them
@Sunbakedbiscuit I need 10 mums, count on petals is pending as I may have an incoming trade for them
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
VAAnkLY.png
Hello!

I have a full stack of lilium petals!

I'm looking for the imposter bears, namely the Thorntick thief i see you have listed, but also im looking for a Sunsea pseudo, Fallbrush fraud, and Smokebillow sham

Trade my stack for 2 bears and whatever difference there is in g/t?
Hello!

I have a full stack of lilium petals!

I'm looking for the imposter bears, namely the Thorntick thief i see you have listed, but also im looking for a Sunsea pseudo, Fallbrush fraud, and Smokebillow sham

Trade my stack for 2 bears and whatever difference there is in g/t?
Lol hi
Holy cow I didn't realize mums were going for about 100kt a pop! I understand that is what LAH is at present, but I am not prepared to value them that highly and would prefer to spend my time gathering them rather than rush since I anticipate the price will not remain this high for long.

@Runerigus I apologize for including mums and now deciding I'm not interested in trading for them. Not sure if you're still interested in the sundial imposter?

@Zinfandel I won't need a full stack of petals; I may have another trade for them pending, so can I get back to you on how many I need?
Holy cow I didn't realize mums were going for about 100kt a pop! I understand that is what LAH is at present, but I am not prepared to value them that highly and would prefer to spend my time gathering them rather than rush since I anticipate the price will not remain this high for long.

@Runerigus I apologize for including mums and now deciding I'm not interested in trading for them. Not sure if you're still interested in the sundial imposter?

@Zinfandel I won't need a full stack of petals; I may have another trade for them pending, so can I get back to you on how many I need?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
VAAnkLY.png
1 2 3 4 5