Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Hub] Splatoon
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 208 209
How'd we go from cute animals to this kind of existential question

I'm mostly unbiased between all 3, but Team Save the Day has a bit more practicality since I might be more prepped for surviving the landscape after if I survive the apocalyptic event itself

I'm mostly unbiased between all 3, but Team Save the Day has a bit more practicality since I might be more prepped for surviving the landscape after if I survive the apocalyptic event itself
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
TEAM BUCKET LIST! in all likelyhoods I'm probably the villan so save the day is out of the question. And I definitely wouldn't be on team same ol' with an apocalypse happening. It's fun outside!
TEAM BUCKET LIST! in all likelyhoods I'm probably the villan so save the day is out of the question. And I definitely wouldn't be on team same ol' with an apocalypse happening. It's fun outside!
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>Signature is a mess, will maybe fix someday
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
[quote name="XenonPulsar" date="2024-05-02 12:10:30" ] How'd we go from cute animals to this kind of existential question I'm mostly unbiased between all 3, but Team Save the Day has a bit more practicality since I might be more prepped for surviving the landscape after if I survive the apocalyptic event itself [/quote] lmao my thoughts exactly! plus I think it suits my octo best c:
XenonPulsar wrote on 2024-05-02 12:10:30:

lmao my thoughts exactly! plus I think it suits my octo best c:
einxuSg.pngqKZAaLK.pngm5Wt3n0.pngqRRjNIN.pngNk21WD8.pngPNL7eLT.pngUQye6pN.pngUFUmX1W.pngwishlisticon1.png
lJX7Tr5.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3335348#post_3335348

Hi Y'all, cipher skin on order :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3335348#post_3335348

Hi Y'all, cipher skin on order :)
>Carvaiine (They/them)
>if I forgot about your commission, please just poke me. I get distracted easily.
I enjoy reading everyone's reasonings for these teams lol. It's definitely going to have to be Save The Day for me, the other two feel wrong [emoji=banescale confused size=1] I MEAN I DON'T WANNA DIE Even if nothing good comes out of it atleast I'll have to try and maybe I'll make someone else's end of the world a little less miserable
I enjoy reading everyone's reasonings for these teams lol. It's definitely going to have to be Save The Day for me, the other two feel wrong I MEAN I DON'T WANNA DIE

Even if nothing good comes out of it atleast I'll have to try and maybe I'll make someone else's end of the world a little less miserable
dont forget that these splatfest prompts came from humans before the world ended for them KSJFHSDKJ

Honestly would pick same ol' myself, but won't be able to play much since its happening super close to graduation for me so gonna be busy o+<
dont forget that these splatfest prompts came from humans before the world ended for them KSJFHSDKJ

Honestly would pick same ol' myself, but won't be able to play much since its happening super close to graduation for me so gonna be busy o+<
XC93sMs.png==Nkk0jLq.png==xYQkuHQ.png

92n1dwB.png==wthFnM3.png==5hF3FGk.png

pLcovI9.png==zwkSD6b.png==05qhES2.png
oh?? not a theme i was expecting. i think ill go with same ol', im not a very productive person and hey if the world is ending im gonna go down nice and comfy in bed
oh?? not a theme i was expecting. i think ill go with same ol', im not a very productive person and hey if the world is ending im gonna go down nice and comfy in bed
DtBIuzC.png
the massive tone difference between this fest and the last one is really funny to me tbh, it caught me so off-guard lol

I want to see what Deep Cut has to say about their choices before I decide for sure, but so far, I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Team Bucket List! there's so many things I really want to see and do in the world, so if everything was going to go out, I'd want to see and do all I possibly can while I still have that last chance to. if it's all ending anyways, may as well make those last moments good ones; that's how I see it, at least lol
the massive tone difference between this fest and the last one is really funny to me tbh, it caught me so off-guard lol

I want to see what Deep Cut has to say about their choices before I decide for sure, but so far, I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Team Bucket List! there's so many things I really want to see and do in the world, so if everything was going to go out, I'd want to see and do all I possibly can while I still have that last chance to. if it's all ending anyways, may as well make those last moments good ones; that's how I see it, at least lol
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
I have no clue what I'm picking. it's like that handshake fest where Idk what I'd do
I have no clue what I'm picking. it's like that handshake fest where Idk what I'd do
Eggstra work this weekend! don't miss out! I still want to go for gold again but I have NOT played much salmon run lately
Eggstra work this weekend! don't miss out! I still want to go for gold again but I have NOT played much salmon run lately
>Carvaiine (They/them)
1 2 ... 201 202 203 204 205 ... 208 209