Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 lair purge, UMA sale. Customs/gened
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ashee

ah yeah i have all the fams but not extras of all the apparel - my apologies, and best of luck on your sales! most of my liquid currency is tied up in dusthide umas at the moment, so i'll let someone else make an offer for cyan nights ^^; apologies for the trouble!
@Ashee

ah yeah i have all the fams but not extras of all the apparel - my apologies, and best of luck on your sales! most of my liquid currency is tied up in dusthide umas at the moment, so i'll let someone else make an offer for cyan nights ^^; apologies for the trouble!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Oohh! I'd be interested in the Caldera accent (just one copy), would 550g suffice? :0
Oohh! I'd be interested in the Caldera accent (just one copy), would 550g suffice? :0
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
Weekly dragon raffle!

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
[quote name="venatore" date="2024-05-03 09:57:54" ] Hi! How much for [skin= 31372] and [item=skin: where we go]? (Sorry, I'm terrible at making offers!) [/quote] @venatore 1200g for the first and probably 2200g for the second, I’m pretty tent on it and it can’t be reprinted anymore
venatore wrote on 2024-05-03 09:57:54:
Hi! How much for and Skin: Where We Go ? (Sorry, I'm terrible at making offers!)

@venatore 1200g for the first and probably 2200g for the second, I’m pretty tent on it and it can’t be reprinted anymore
[quote name="Wrenmedy" date="2024-05-03 09:58:49" ] Hello! Do you have a price range for this g1? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82956682][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829567/82956682_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] 200g? @wrenmedy
Wrenmedy wrote on 2024-05-03 09:58:49:
Hello!

Do you have a price range for this g1?

82956682_350.png
200g? @wrenmedy
Hi! How much are you asking for portray the land?
Hi! How much are you asking for portray the land?
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
[quote name="reybrella" date="2024-05-03 10:05:50" ] Oohh! I'd be interested in the Caldera accent (just one copy), would 550g suffice? :0 [/quote] 750g and it’s a deal! I sold the others for 1k but I need to clear out haha @reybrella
reybrella wrote on 2024-05-03 10:05:50:
750g and it’s a deal! I sold the others for 1k but I need to clear out haha @reybrella
Hi, could you give me a quote for the following skins? Sorry I'm very bad at pricing. [item=Accent: Creature of Wind] [item=Skin: Dualitas] [item=Accent: Vicissim]
Hi, could you give me a quote for the following skins? Sorry I'm very bad at pricing.

Accent: Creature of Wind
Skin: Dualitas
Accent: Vicissim
fYQ6MnR.pnggiphy.gif
WiII you take 800 for "Creature of Wind" ?

Edit: Rats, too late!
WiII you take 800 for "Creature of Wind" ?

Edit: Rats, too late!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
How much would you want for and ?
How much would you want for and ?
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

was interested in [item = Skin: THX-LiangXing] do you have a price in mind?
was interested in Skin: THX-LiangXing do you have a price in mind?
ExmFc9Q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8