Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 NEW roleplay with SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447
“Basically don’t betray th’ king or your captain, unless he’s a poor one and th’ entire crew agrees to mutiny against him.” The ghost explained. “I did that… we tossed our cap’n t’ th’ deep and I took over.”
“Basically don’t betray th’ king or your captain, unless he’s a poor one and th’ entire crew agrees to mutiny against him.” The ghost explained. “I did that… we tossed our cap’n t’ th’ deep and I took over.”
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
“Oh. Sounds dangerous. Maybe land living is safer..” Ocean sent the ghost captain a concerned look.
“Oh. Sounds dangerous. Maybe land living is safer..” Ocean sent the ghost captain a concerned look.
Untitled52_13.png
“That’s your choice, Ocean.” Fathom smiled a little. “I’ve sworn t’ stay by my captain until the day he has me take over. He’s like a father to me.”
“That’s your choice, Ocean.” Fathom smiled a little. “I’ve sworn t’ stay by my captain until the day he has me take over. He’s like a father to me.”
“Nevermind then. I’ll stay with you.” Ocean returned the smile, her tone genuine. “I just won’t get in trouble.”
“Nevermind then. I’ll stay with you.” Ocean returned the smile, her tone genuine. “I just won’t get in trouble.”
Untitled52_13.png
“Good idea.”
“Good idea.”
“Amazing idea, you mean.” Ocean grinned, but suddenly went quiet. “Well-uh, is it normal for this to look so desolate?”
“Amazing idea, you mean.” Ocean grinned, but suddenly went quiet. “Well-uh, is it normal for this to look so desolate?”
Untitled52_13.png
Fathom tilted his head, confused. He wasn’t looking ahead, only at her.
Erik only shrugged. “I can’t see it, lass.”
Fathom tilted his head, confused. He wasn’t looking ahead, only at her.
Erik only shrugged. “I can’t see it, lass.”
“Well, I mean, it feels like we were just walking in civilization, and now everything’s gone..”

(Possible accidental time travel?)
“Well, I mean, it feels like we were just walking in civilization, and now everything’s gone..”

(Possible accidental time travel?)
Untitled52_13.png
(But how and why?)
(But how and why?)
(Thats a good thought. We can shy away from the idea, I was just implying that they were suddenly walking through the tropical forest verses just walking through the town. Sort of like a rapid climate change type of thing.)

(Thats a good thought. We can shy away from the idea, I was just implying that they were suddenly walking through the tropical forest verses just walking through the town. Sort of like a rapid climate change type of thing.)

Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447