Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | where exactly do I get the sticker star?
I know I need to buy stickers. I actually bought a sticker sheet and a t-shirt, but... there wasn't anything in the box with a code I could redeem. Is it going to be send to me in an e-mail later or did I get REAL unlucky and do I have to buy another sticker sheet and hope I get a code this time?
I know I need to buy stickers. I actually bought a sticker sheet and a t-shirt, but... there wasn't anything in the box with a code I could redeem. Is it going to be send to me in an e-mail later or did I get REAL unlucky and do I have to buy another sticker sheet and hope I get a code this time?
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Kindryte

The code is emailed to whatever email address you used when making your order with Hivemill so check that one. Don't forget to check your spam filter in case it got caught there.
@Kindryte

The code is emailed to whatever email address you used when making your order with Hivemill so check that one. Don't forget to check your spam filter in case it got caught there.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Does it get send after the merch and sticker sheet gets delivered?
@Nightwind
Does it get send after the merch and sticker sheet gets delivered?
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte

@Kindryte

I believe that the code only comes with buying the sticker sheet bundle, not individual sheets.
@Kindryte

I believe that the code only comes with buying the sticker sheet bundle, not individual sheets.
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown button eyes.
@Kindryte

Per reports it should be in your shipping confirmation once you get charged for your order.

edit: I checked the original Announcement and the code only comes with the Bundle.
@Kindryte

Per reports it should be in your shipping confirmation once you get charged for your order.

edit: I checked the original Announcement and the code only comes with the Bundle.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind @DragonJade
Thank you both for telling me that! I'm just gonna do a little bit of internal screaming XD
@Nightwind @DragonJade
Thank you both for telling me that! I'm just gonna do a little bit of internal screaming XD
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte