Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Reject - Ridge F; New Dust M
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Both Chromatic Sea and Light Below the Surface (had to change from Beneath due to the character limit, alas) have come back from the queue! Copies will be sent out shortly, and the next round of prints will be put through once the new system comes online :)

Both Chromatic Sea and Light Below the Surface (had to change from Beneath due to the character limit, alas) have come back from the queue! Copies will be sent out shortly, and the next round of prints will be put through once the new system comes online :)

T586y4j.png
Do you have a pinglist, particularly the M dusty one? I have been brewing the F skin like mad (its so gorgeous) and I'd love to get my hands on the M pose! Just not sure what my funding situation will be when your third lot releases. I haven't signed up for a skin release before, so I'm not sure the timeline of how these things goes either... xD;
Do you have a pinglist, particularly the M dusty one? I have been brewing the F skin like mad (its so gorgeous) and I'd love to get my hands on the M pose! Just not sure what my funding situation will be when your third lot releases. I haven't signed up for a skin release before, so I'm not sure the timeline of how these things goes either... xD;
Morrigan
fae/faer
FR+17
@IRONEYES ... Could I jump on the list again, for the third round of Light Below The Surface? I am imagining future hatchlings of my lovely lovely pair who I would want to keep, and needing another copy of the m accent!
@IRONEYES ... Could I jump on the list again, for the third round of Light Below The Surface? I am imagining future hatchlings of my lovely lovely pair who I would want to keep, and needing another copy of the m accent!
@Sunlightdruid Thank you! There is a pinglist that I used for the original interest check for the F pose version that ended up winning, you can sign up to that if you like (added below) or I can just ping you directly! Either works fine for me. It looks like there'll be a few spares at the end since I'm planning on getting a 10-copy pack for the 3rd run, and I can happily hold on to one for you if you want some time to sort funds out. Normally it can take a few days at least for reprints to come back from the approval queue, but with the new system revamp going in on Monday I think the idea is to make reprints work almost immediately, so provided there are no technical issues with the launch it shouldn't be too long before the reprints are done - but don't stress about the timing too much if you're worried about funds, I'm not in a rush to sell everything. Let me know if you have any questions or are unsure about anything regarding skin printing, I remember being pretty confused when trying to get started so I'd be happy to help :) [pinglist=26692] @Fyari Of course, thank you so much! Bioluminesence for the whole family [emoji=dusthide laughing size=1]
@Sunlightdruid Thank you! There is a pinglist that I used for the original interest check for the F pose version that ended up winning, you can sign up to that if you like (added below) or I can just ping you directly! Either works fine for me. It looks like there'll be a few spares at the end since I'm planning on getting a 10-copy pack for the 3rd run, and I can happily hold on to one for you if you want some time to sort funds out. Normally it can take a few days at least for reprints to come back from the approval queue, but with the new system revamp going in on Monday I think the idea is to make reprints work almost immediately, so provided there are no technical issues with the launch it shouldn't be too long before the reprints are done - but don't stress about the timing too much if you're worried about funds, I'm not in a rush to sell everything. Let me know if you have any questions or are unsure about anything regarding skin printing, I remember being pretty confused when trying to get started so I'd be happy to help :)

@Fyari Of course, thank you so much! Bioluminesence for the whole family
T586y4j.png
@IRONEYES
Is it possible to get a slot for Light Below the Surface? I've just scried a Dusty candidate with it, and he's amazing!
@IRONEYES
Is it possible to get a slot for Light Below the Surface? I've just scried a Dusty candidate with it, and he's amazing!
riVr93C.png
If you could hold onto one for me that would be ace! Can you point me towards somewhere that can explain the skin printing process for newbies? I don't really know anything about this at all xD; Essentially my instinct to hoard prettyshinies makes my FOMO go bonkers, and I don't wanna miss out on this one ^^;
If you could hold onto one for me that would be ace! Can you point me towards somewhere that can explain the skin printing process for newbies? I don't really know anything about this at all xD; Essentially my instinct to hoard prettyshinies makes my FOMO go bonkers, and I don't wanna miss out on this one ^^;
Morrigan
fae/faer
FR+17
@Barrdwing sure thing! Thanks for your interest, would love to see your Dusthide after your copy arrives [emoji=dusthide star size=1] @Sunlightdruid gladly, thank you! Now that you mention it, I don't think there are any guides for buyers specifically, but there are a few for people looking to print skins and accents that may still be useful to browse. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3167325/1]This one[/url] is long but has a decent amount of detail on various parts of the process if you want to know what's usually involved. Artists can vary in terms of pricing, whether any of their designs are limited or always available, whether or not they'll take design requests, etc., but if they have a shop thread they should have their personal rules laid out there, as well as a personal shop pinglist you can use if you like their art and want to see when they have new stuff. If you'd like to keep up to date with things being printed, there's the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3118217/1] Daily UMA Advertisements[/url] thread that's a bit like a daily newsletter, the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]GASP pinglist[/url] where you can add your name to be pinged whenever artists are selling designs for particular breeds or themes you like, and the monthly festival skin and accent contest threads are also great ways to find designs people want to print if they don't win. Sorry if any of this is confusing, you're welcome to send me a message if there's anything you're unsure of or wanted to clarify ^^
@Barrdwing sure thing! Thanks for your interest, would love to see your Dusthide after your copy arrives

@Sunlightdruid gladly, thank you! Now that you mention it, I don't think there are any guides for buyers specifically, but there are a few for people looking to print skins and accents that may still be useful to browse. This one is long but has a decent amount of detail on various parts of the process if you want to know what's usually involved. Artists can vary in terms of pricing, whether any of their designs are limited or always available, whether or not they'll take design requests, etc., but if they have a shop thread they should have their personal rules laid out there, as well as a personal shop pinglist you can use if you like their art and want to see when they have new stuff. If you'd like to keep up to date with things being printed, there's the Daily UMA Advertisements thread that's a bit like a daily newsletter, the GASP pinglist where you can add your name to be pinged whenever artists are selling designs for particular breeds or themes you like, and the monthly festival skin and accent contest threads are also great ways to find designs people want to print if they don't win. Sorry if any of this is confusing, you're welcome to send me a message if there's anything you're unsure of or wanted to clarify ^^
T586y4j.png
@pinglist-25606 @pinglist-26692 Got the reprints sorted and the remaining copies have been sent out! Still a few spare copies left for each accent in case anyone else was interested in grabbing one. Thank you all so much for your support! [skin=56273] [skin=56274] @LadySkysword @Sunlightdruid I've got a copy of Light Below on hold for each of you if you're still keen, no need to rush though [emoji=dusthide laughing size=1]
@Chromatic Sea Interest @Light Within the Depths Interest
Got the reprints sorted and the remaining copies have been sent out! Still a few spare copies left for each accent in case anyone else was interested in grabbing one. Thank you all so much for your support!

@LadySkysword @Sunlightdruid
I've got a copy of Light Below on hold for each of you if you're still keen, no need to rush though
T586y4j.png
[center]yay :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93815634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/938157/93815634_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
yay :)

93815634_350.png
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Hmmm.... I don't have current plans for the M dusty skin, if i join the pinglist is that the best way to get notified of any future runs you do? Basically i dont want to forget/lose this for when I can more comfortably afford it/get a good boy to pop it on, since idk when that might be xD
Hmmm.... I don't have current plans for the M dusty skin, if i join the pinglist is that the best way to get notified of any future runs you do? Basically i dont want to forget/lose this for when I can more comfortably afford it/get a good boy to pop it on, since idk when that might be xD
Morrigan
fae/faer
FR+17
1 2 3 4 5 6 7