Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | pretty pink mums
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
No support. Coli is an unlimited activity and that would instantly tank the price of them. Rare things should be rare. If you want to buy them on the AH, don't buy it right after a new breed that has the gene just got released. Of course it's going to be more expensive?? Just wait. There's plenty of other things on FR you have to wait for or achieve over time.
No support. Coli is an unlimited activity and that would instantly tank the price of them. Rare things should be rare. If you want to buy them on the AH, don't buy it right after a new breed that has the gene just got released. Of course it's going to be more expensive?? Just wait. There's plenty of other things on FR you have to wait for or achieve over time.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[quote name="Breakcore" date="2024-05-01 23:11:23" ] It's good if a gene gets to be more accessible. [/quote] Blossom [i]is[/i] accessible already. Will you be able to get it this weekend? No. Probably not. But that doesn't mean it's not accessible. You will get it. Just not right now. [i]And that's okay.[/i] Even if one decides it's too much of a bother to get, Blossom is nevertheless available. You can get Blossom Gaolers for fodder price and Blossom Undertides for almost fodder price. Only the newest dragons, Dusthides, are expensive - but still quite easily achievable. Dusthides are still around 40g as hatchlings, so the additional price of a Dusty Blossom isn't that outrageous. The premium price associated with creating your own perfect custom dragon right now (instead of waiting for the price of Blossom to go back down to around 1.5-2kg like normal) seems like a perfectly reasonable price to me for having exactly what you want exactly when you want it. If you're willing to wait, then you can have it at the price you want it. But you cannot reasonably expect to have all three of these things: what you want when you want it at the price you want to pay. One of them must always give. In this case, you can have it now for a price you don't like, or you can buy it later for a price you do. It's a fine trade-off. That said, if they did add mums as a drop to a single coli enemy in a venue that's been expanded, that would be hilarious. I hope they don't, because there should be a benefit (and a lucrative one) for playing other parts of the game besides coli. Too many items are singularly dependent on the coliseum. I think gathering should absolutely be revamped. But collecting the mums is a viable goal for several months. And a goal that happens to take several months seems well within the range of what FR usually does (take, for example, how long it takes to Awaken a familiar).
Breakcore wrote on 2024-05-01 23:11:23:
It's good if a gene gets to be more accessible.
Blossom is accessible already. Will you be able to get it this weekend? No. Probably not. But that doesn't mean it's not accessible. You will get it. Just not right now. And that's okay.

Even if one decides it's too much of a bother to get, Blossom is nevertheless available. You can get Blossom Gaolers for fodder price and Blossom Undertides for almost fodder price. Only the newest dragons, Dusthides, are expensive - but still quite easily achievable. Dusthides are still around 40g as hatchlings, so the additional price of a Dusty Blossom isn't that outrageous.

The premium price associated with creating your own perfect custom dragon right now (instead of waiting for the price of Blossom to go back down to around 1.5-2kg like normal) seems like a perfectly reasonable price to me for having exactly what you want exactly when you want it.

If you're willing to wait, then you can have it at the price you want it. But you cannot reasonably expect to have all three of these things: what you want when you want it at the price you want to pay. One of them must always give. In this case, you can have it now for a price you don't like, or you can buy it later for a price you do. It's a fine trade-off.

That said, if they did add mums as a drop to a single coli enemy in a venue that's been expanded, that would be hilarious.

I hope they don't, because there should be a benefit (and a lucrative one) for playing other parts of the game besides coli. Too many items are singularly dependent on the coliseum. I think gathering should absolutely be revamped. But collecting the mums is a viable goal for several months. And a goal that happens to take several months seems well within the range of what FR usually does (take, for example, how long it takes to Awaken a familiar).
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
^

True points. Didn't think further.

EDIT: But I still think that the recipe should be easened at least. 5-10 Mums. Rates can stay the same, just the amount of Mums needed could decrease.
^

True points. Didn't think further.

EDIT: But I still think that the recipe should be easened at least. 5-10 Mums. Rates can stay the same, just the amount of Mums needed could decrease.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Full support for any drop increase of Pretty Pink Mums, don't care if it's via gathering or via Coli. I don't think Blossom should cost more than a gem gene, and I have never seen it fall anywhere below 1kg in its years of existence.
Full support for any drop increase of Pretty Pink Mums, don't care if it's via gathering or via Coli. I don't think Blossom should cost more than a gem gene, and I have never seen it fall anywhere below 1kg in its years of existence.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
"no support because i can't profit off of it anymore if the drop rates get adjusted or there's another way to acquire them" - ahh responses in this thread. full support; i don't feel like grinding for blossom for months, nobody does unless they think about whatever sweet profit they would be making while they could have exalted idk how much fodder in the meantime. this is a pg13 game for kids / young teens in essence and things should be accessible to newbies and f2p players as well. god forbid your crops wither because you can't bank on your bi-yearly profit of like 1kg. [emoji=dusthide scared size=1]
"no support because i can't profit off of it anymore if the drop rates get adjusted or there's another way to acquire them" - ahh responses in this thread.

full support; i don't feel like grinding for blossom for months, nobody does unless they think about whatever sweet profit they would be making while they could have exalted idk how much fodder in the meantime.
this is a pg13 game for kids / young teens in essence and things should be accessible to newbies and f2p players as well. god forbid your crops wither because you can't bank on your bi-yearly profit of like 1kg.
yRHzmiz.png
support. while obtaining blossom is not an "integral part of the game", it would definitely be a nice quality of life thing to have it easier to get (no "free" gene should be more expensive -- in both time and money investment -- than gem genes, imo). also seconding what weevil said
support. while obtaining blossom is not an "integral part of the game", it would definitely be a nice quality of life thing to have it easier to get (no "free" gene should be more expensive -- in both time and money investment -- than gem genes, imo). also seconding what weevil said
73777054_X9QsO81F5wgP1li.gif
i don't have anything to promote. hi
[quote name="Almedha" date="2024-05-01 23:34:26" ] I hope they don't, because there should be a benefit (and a lucrative one) for playing other parts of the game besides coli. Too many items are singularly dependent on the coliseum. I think gathering should absolutely be revamped. But collecting the mums is a viable goal for several months. And a goal that happens to take several months seems well within the range of what FR usually does (take, for example, how long it takes to Awaken a familiar). [/quote] This is the main reason why I am not in favor of adding mums to the coli or even changing their recipe. Yes, it can be frustrating to have to wait and gather the items, but this gives people another way to make money on the site. I know a lot of people used to complain about how coli-centric the site is, and it still is true, the coliseum is one of the biggest/easiest ways to make money on site, so having rare/high value items that are available from other mechanics is a plus to me. I also agree with revamping gathering is something that needs to be done.
Almedha wrote on 2024-05-01 23:34:26:

I hope they don't, because there should be a benefit (and a lucrative one) for playing other parts of the game besides coli. Too many items are singularly dependent on the coliseum. I think gathering should absolutely be revamped. But collecting the mums is a viable goal for several months. And a goal that happens to take several months seems well within the range of what FR usually does (take, for example, how long it takes to Awaken a familiar).
This is the main reason why I am not in favor of adding mums to the coli or even changing their recipe.

Yes, it can be frustrating to have to wait and gather the items, but this gives people another way to make money on the site.

I know a lot of people used to complain about how coli-centric the site is, and it still is true, the coliseum is one of the biggest/easiest ways to make money on site, so having rare/high value items that are available from other mechanics is a plus to me.

I also agree with revamping gathering is something that needs to be done.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I just simply think a gene shouldn't cost the same as an entire Wildclaw when the prices are normal (which they might not ever get back down to as demand increases with more breeds being released with it).
I just simply think a gene shouldn't cost the same as an entire Wildclaw when the prices are normal (which they might not ever get back down to as demand increases with more breeds being released with it).
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Support but see explanation below that even if it does not get added into coli, there needs to be changes made to the pre-existing system.

I personally have put off doing any blossom scries, or scrying my personal projects with blossom is cause the way Gathering works currently just do not incentivize it.

Even if they do not get added to the coli, the whole Gathering system could use a rehaul, cause on lvl 40 it should be viable to actually have a HIGHER chance to get rare materials, as you have to work to get it maxed out, not feeling like I am only getting the low level materials constantly.

As of right now in Gathering, your chances of finding higher value items feels much lower vs being on a lower level, due to all the items in the pool, and their % rates not being properly adjusted.
Support but see explanation below that even if it does not get added into coli, there needs to be changes made to the pre-existing system.

I personally have put off doing any blossom scries, or scrying my personal projects with blossom is cause the way Gathering works currently just do not incentivize it.

Even if they do not get added to the coli, the whole Gathering system could use a rehaul, cause on lvl 40 it should be viable to actually have a HIGHER chance to get rare materials, as you have to work to get it maxed out, not feeling like I am only getting the low level materials constantly.

As of right now in Gathering, your chances of finding higher value items feels much lower vs being on a lower level, due to all the items in the pool, and their % rates not being properly adjusted.
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
No support.
No support.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8