Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is there ways to close existing account?
I'm asking for a friend who returned after long hiatus.

They would like to start fresh with a new account, but was stopped by us as that would be multi-accounting. We suggested that they can just clear their account of dragons and currencies, then start fresh as if it's a new account, but they really want to see if there's any way they can register a new account. Forfeiting the old account is not a problem for them, but I don't think it's possible? The current self-report is for term-violation only, and not for the purpose of account closure. They are not in Europe so whatever the policy-thing they have about online accounts don't apply to them either.

Is it not possible for them to close old account and start a new one then?
I'm asking for a friend who returned after long hiatus.

They would like to start fresh with a new account, but was stopped by us as that would be multi-accounting. We suggested that they can just clear their account of dragons and currencies, then start fresh as if it's a new account, but they really want to see if there's any way they can register a new account. Forfeiting the old account is not a problem for them, but I don't think it's possible? The current self-report is for term-violation only, and not for the purpose of account closure. They are not in Europe so whatever the policy-thing they have about online accounts don't apply to them either.

Is it not possible for them to close old account and start a new one then?
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 No, accounts may not be closed and additional accounts cannot be created for any reason. https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081203-Can-I-have-more-than-one-account [quote]According to Flight Rising's Terms of Use, players agree to register a maximum of (1) account per individual.[/quote]
@hat17
No, accounts may not be closed and additional accounts cannot be created for any reason.

https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004081203-Can-I-have-more-than-one-account
Quote:
According to Flight Rising's Terms of Use, players agree to register a maximum of (1) account per individual.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin
Thanks. Just as I thought. I'll tell them that there's no way of getting a new account, but they can try start afresh with their current account. :)
@Tserin
Thanks. Just as I thought. I'll tell them that there's no way of getting a new account, but they can try start afresh with their current account. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif