Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Astral Observatory [hiatus]
Oh by the way, Accent: Wisteria Fleur F is out on the AH. May I ask when the reprint(s) will be up? I'm interested in snagging one for a fandragon I'm working on!
Oh by the way, Accent: Wisteria Fleur F is out on the AH. May I ask when the reprint(s) will be up? I'm interested in snagging one for a fandragon I'm working on!
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
Thank you, wow! I guess it'll take awhile to get used to how fast the new skin approval process is.
Thank you, wow! I guess it'll take awhile to get used to how fast the new skin approval process is.
IBHeJ4u.png
Thank you for the ping! The hydroflora skin is BEAUTIFUL and I cant wait to find a beautiful naturey dragon this will look PERFECT on! I have to find the perfect bebe.

Thank you for creating copies for all of us!
Thank you for the ping! The hydroflora skin is BEAUTIFUL and I cant wait to find a beautiful naturey dragon this will look PERFECT on! I have to find the perfect bebe.

Thank you for creating copies for all of us!
@Judithan how much is “ Jailbreak Finale ”? and do you still have the 5 left? Also, when, if ever, might you restock “sakura censer”?
@Judithan how much is “ Jailbreak Finale ”? and do you still have the 5 left? Also, when, if ever, might you restock “sakura censer”?
ew9u8Xp.png
@itsjoever both of those are currently available on the public auction house.
Jailbreak Finale is 2200 and is a limited print part of my Occultus challenge
And you don't have to ask for reprints just let me know if something is out of stock. With the UMA update everything instantly reprints now

@nighttracker
Thank you I'm glad you like it! I'm just trying my best

@somajean
That one has to go through the approval for reprint process but that's all been going pretty fast so give it like 2? Days it'll probably be up
@itsjoever both of those are currently available on the public auction house.
Jailbreak Finale is 2200 and is a limited print part of my Occultus challenge
And you don't have to ask for reprints just let me know if something is out of stock. With the UMA update everything instantly reprints now

@nighttracker
Thank you I'm glad you like it! I'm just trying my best

@somajean
That one has to go through the approval for reprint process but that's all been going pretty fast so give it like 2? Days it'll probably be up
NqTy8Tb.png
Thanks for the quick update!
Thanks for the quick update!
Recently returned from Hiatus, please be patient or gentle.
eee also interested in purchasing when another run goes live ♥
eee also interested in purchasing when another run goes live ♥
Went to get a copy of hydroflora and just wanted to let you know it's out of stock
Went to get a copy of hydroflora and just wanted to let you know it's out of stock
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
@Ace0fHearts
Thanks for letting me know it's back up now

@blushed
Not sure which accent ur talking about
@Ace0fHearts
Thanks for letting me know it's back up now

@blushed
Not sure which accent ur talking about
NqTy8Tb.png
Thanks for the ping! Love Hydrdoflora! <3