Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Java's Joyeus Art [Emblems/Banners/etc]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@JavaMP

Hello! ^^

I remember seeing an example of an emblem that you've done for a Mizutsune and fell in love with your artstyle! I've been waiting for a chance of one day you'd be opening your commission again! And if you'd be down to do one for my Zinogre OC here? (I'm sorry I'm not sure how to fill out the form for this one)
@JavaMP

Hello! ^^

I remember seeing an example of an emblem that you've done for a Mizutsune and fell in love with your artstyle! I've been waiting for a chance of one day you'd be opening your commission again! And if you'd be down to do one for my Zinogre OC here? (I'm sorry I'm not sure how to fill out the form for this one)
@InsanityAbyss

for sure! Adding you to a slot! I'll let you know when I can start :D Would you like a halo to be added to the design? Will do a final price estimate once it is your turn!
@InsanityAbyss

for sure! Adding you to a slot! I'll let you know when I can start :D Would you like a halo to be added to the design? Will do a final price estimate once it is your turn!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@assassinqueen

Looks good! your total will be 495.000t! Will start on it today :D
@assassinqueen

Looks good! your total will be 495.000t! Will start on it today :D
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP If you think it'd look good! I'll leave it to your artistic freedom ^^ Alrighty, thank you! I can do gems or rlc!
@JavaMP If you think it'd look good! I'll leave it to your artistic freedom ^^ Alrighty, thank you! I can do gems or rlc!
@InsanityAbyss
hiya! letting you know I can start your zinogre emblem soon! Some quick questions:
-Would you rather have an emblem in a more mouth open/roar pose or one closed mouth/top down like a lot of my dragon emblems?
-are there key differences in anatomy in the face between your OC and regular zinogre that I should be careful about?

Lastly, your total would be 850g!
@InsanityAbyss
hiya! letting you know I can start your zinogre emblem soon! Some quick questions:
-Would you rather have an emblem in a more mouth open/roar pose or one closed mouth/top down like a lot of my dragon emblems?
-are there key differences in anatomy in the face between your OC and regular zinogre that I should be careful about?

Lastly, your total would be 850g!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@JavaMP
A roar pose would be cool! ^^ And no there isn’t any differences, thank you for checking up with me!

Thank you! I’ll send you the payment as soon as I get home, need to top up and I’m at work
@JavaMP
A roar pose would be cool! ^^ And no there isn’t any differences, thank you for checking up with me!

Thank you! I’ll send you the payment as soon as I get home, need to top up and I’m at work
Recently finished pieces! [img]https://i.imgur.com/lHAYMVX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CLePRWw.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/LUAbltE.png[/img]
Recently finished pieces!
lHAYMVX.png
CLePRWw.png
LUAbltE.png
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29