Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Umbral Tavern [Open RP]
1 2 3 4
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914253/91425219_350.png[/img] A male Bogsneak walks into the tavern, scratching his chin. He picks a stool at the bar, the old wood creaking slightly at his weight. Scars adorn his shoulders and chest, evidence of battle and of victory. His wings fold against his back, tail curled around the seat. He looks around, quietly eavesdropping.
91425219_350.png

A male Bogsneak walks into the tavern, scratching his chin. He picks a stool at the bar, the old wood creaking slightly at his weight. Scars adorn his shoulders and chest, evidence of battle and of victory. His wings fold against his back, tail curled around the seat.

He looks around, quietly eavesdropping.
28263.png 28264.png
(For the sake of keeping myself in check for writing, my posts will have named sections, so to keep myself organized)

"Pink flowers and strawberries, hm? ...I might have heard of something similar, I called it the Loveheart. If you're willing, I can attempt to make it and see if it's the one you're thinking." The nocturne suggests, her claws tapping against her chin as she scours her brain for ideas and memories. While she could remotely think of the drink they may have been speaking on, she mainly remembers it's flavor. It was sweet and fruity, something that wouldn't suit her own tastes. But, she would make what they wanted.

[ finalhunt ]

The left head observed the way the wildclaw was acting, making mental notes on the customer before them. While it watched, the right head took lead.

"We've been here a month or so. Though, we tend to work like it's been years by this point." The right head answers, smiling with a sharp grin on it's face. While doing so, the duo hadn't stopped shaking the drinks in their tails, making sure they were will mixed up.

[ Griffinaregold ]
(For the sake of keeping myself in check for writing, my posts will have named sections, so to keep myself organized)

"Pink flowers and strawberries, hm? ...I might have heard of something similar, I called it the Loveheart. If you're willing, I can attempt to make it and see if it's the one you're thinking." The nocturne suggests, her claws tapping against her chin as she scours her brain for ideas and memories. While she could remotely think of the drink they may have been speaking on, she mainly remembers it's flavor. It was sweet and fruity, something that wouldn't suit her own tastes. But, she would make what they wanted.

[ finalhunt ]

The left head observed the way the wildclaw was acting, making mental notes on the customer before them. While it watched, the right head took lead.

"We've been here a month or so. Though, we tend to work like it's been years by this point." The right head answers, smiling with a sharp grin on it's face. While doing so, the duo hadn't stopped shaking the drinks in their tails, making sure they were will mixed up.

[ Griffinaregold ]
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94555285][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945553/94555285_350.png[/img][/url] Seeing as the two other bartenders were busy with other guests, it looked like it was up to him now. So, from behind the bar, he scurried his way over to where the bogsneak had sat himself. He was much smaller than him, seeing as he was a veilspun. But, that didn't stop him as he got high enough up to see over the counter. He observes for a second, noticing how the bogsneak seems to be sitting silently. Sure, Jett would have loved to give the guy space and time to relax, but he knew Ashtar would be disappointed in him if he didn't interact with the guests. "Excuse me, sir, may I get you started off with something to drink or eat?" He states, raising his voice a little to make sure he could be heard from his lower height. [ @ZombieZeke ]
94555285_350.png

Seeing as the two other bartenders were busy with other guests, it looked like it was up to him now. So, from behind the bar, he scurried his way over to where the bogsneak had sat himself. He was much smaller than him, seeing as he was a veilspun. But, that didn't stop him as he got high enough up to see over the counter.

He observes for a second, noticing how the bogsneak seems to be sitting silently. Sure, Jett would have loved to give the guy space and time to relax, but he knew Ashtar would be disappointed in him if he didn't interact with the guests.

"Excuse me, sir, may I get you started off with something to drink or eat?" He states, raising his voice a little to make sure he could be heard from his lower height.

[ @ZombieZeke ]
The Banescale clicks their claws together excitedly, nodding in approval. “Sounds like the one! That would be lovely, thank you very much.” The idea of having some sort of sweet drink to break the misery brought on by the Shadow territories’ darkness is a tempting one indeed, and they seem to have visibly brightened up now.

The Wildclaw however remains quiet, his eyes flickering about the room. He narrowly avoids catching the eye of the dragon who came in earlier, taking a moment to note down her mystical adornments and that vague sense of… something… that surrounds her. Something doesn’t sit right with him about that one, but he makes no move to act. When the door opens once more he raises his head to take a look. A beige Bogsneak, now seated at the bar… doesn’t seem too threatening, but it never hurts to be careful. He lowers his head once more to focus on his companion, maintaining his smile all the while.
The Banescale clicks their claws together excitedly, nodding in approval. “Sounds like the one! That would be lovely, thank you very much.” The idea of having some sort of sweet drink to break the misery brought on by the Shadow territories’ darkness is a tempting one indeed, and they seem to have visibly brightened up now.

The Wildclaw however remains quiet, his eyes flickering about the room. He narrowly avoids catching the eye of the dragon who came in earlier, taking a moment to note down her mystical adornments and that vague sense of… something… that surrounds her. Something doesn’t sit right with him about that one, but he makes no move to act. When the door opens once more he raises his head to take a look. A beige Bogsneak, now seated at the bar… doesn’t seem too threatening, but it never hurts to be careful. He lowers his head once more to focus on his companion, maintaining his smile all the while.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
Gator looks down at the veilspun, his forked tongue flicks out slowly and deliberately. A hiss can be heard underneath the movement.

"Just an ale for me, thank you." His voice is low and rumbling. "What's your story, little thing?" He leans in closer to the veilspun's space.
Gator looks down at the veilspun, his forked tongue flicks out slowly and deliberately. A hiss can be heard underneath the movement.

"Just an ale for me, thank you." His voice is low and rumbling. "What's your story, little thing?" He leans in closer to the veilspun's space.
28263.png 28264.png
"I see. Do you have a name?" the wildclaw asked smoothly, tail flicking. It was a ruined thing, really, scarred and practically torn apart at the tip, feathers and fluff all but absent. She wore a look of... almost approval as the bogsneak walked in, apparently pleased about something.
"I see. Do you have a name?" the wildclaw asked smoothly, tail flicking. It was a ruined thing, really, scarred and practically torn apart at the tip, feathers and fluff all but absent. She wore a look of... almost approval as the bogsneak walked in, apparently pleased about something.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
Seeing as an order was now placed, Ashtar nods her head. "Give me a minute than to make your drinks. Feel free to glance at our menu if you possibly want any food as well." The nocturne states, reaching into her cape and pulling out two small menus. She then places them down on their table, making sure her talons don't leave any marks or scratches on them.

[ finalhunt ]

A flicker of annoyance flashes in the veilspun's eyes at being called little. He didn't appreciate his size getting commented on. He knew veilspun are naturally small, but it didn't need to be called out. But, he brushes past it for the sake of doing his job.

His black claws tap against the glass as he gets a mug from behind the counter. With practiced ease, he uses a tap to fill it up to the rim before putting it down before the bogsneak.

"I simply just work here. Though, my sister is also here in the building, so I tend to keep an eye on her." Jett answers.

[ @ZombieZeke ]

"They call us Olexa." The right head of the aberration answers, letting out a chuckle. The left head observes once more, lightning eyes looking over the torn up tail. There was something about this wildclaw that the left head was trying to figure out. It was like it was trying to take her apart piece by piece mentally.

"And do you have a name to share?" The left head speaks up, earning a curious glance from the right head. While the two heads shared a body, it was clear they didn't share the same mind.

[ Griffinaregold ]
Seeing as an order was now placed, Ashtar nods her head. "Give me a minute than to make your drinks. Feel free to glance at our menu if you possibly want any food as well." The nocturne states, reaching into her cape and pulling out two small menus. She then places them down on their table, making sure her talons don't leave any marks or scratches on them.

[ finalhunt ]

A flicker of annoyance flashes in the veilspun's eyes at being called little. He didn't appreciate his size getting commented on. He knew veilspun are naturally small, but it didn't need to be called out. But, he brushes past it for the sake of doing his job.

His black claws tap against the glass as he gets a mug from behind the counter. With practiced ease, he uses a tap to fill it up to the rim before putting it down before the bogsneak.

"I simply just work here. Though, my sister is also here in the building, so I tend to keep an eye on her." Jett answers.

[ @ZombieZeke ]

"They call us Olexa." The right head of the aberration answers, letting out a chuckle. The left head observes once more, lightning eyes looking over the torn up tail. There was something about this wildclaw that the left head was trying to figure out. It was like it was trying to take her apart piece by piece mentally.

"And do you have a name to share?" The left head speaks up, earning a curious glance from the right head. While the two heads shared a body, it was clear they didn't share the same mind.

[ Griffinaregold ]
Gator smiles appreciatively and nods, taking a long drink from the glass.

He turns his attention to the wildclaw.

"Don't think I didn't notice that glance." He flicks his tongue. "What's got you so excited?"

[ @Griffinaregold ]
Gator smiles appreciatively and nods, taking a long drink from the glass.

He turns his attention to the wildclaw.

"Don't think I didn't notice that glance." He flicks his tongue. "What's got you so excited?"

[ @Griffinaregold ]
28263.png 28264.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72108138][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/721082/72108138_350.png[/img][/url] a dragon, a fluffy obelisk, walks in, sighing. "It's a very nice place you got here!" she compliments the bartender's upkeep of the tavern, smiling and taking a seat, then pulling out a small journal, seemingly studying the herbs in the back, almost as if they wanted to ask something about them. beep)) ---------------------------------------------------- she was covered in jewlery, amber gemstones dawning her body. Her head had a pair of amber alchemist goggles, and a golden neckpiece. She has the scent of potions and herbs.
72108138_350.png

a dragon, a fluffy obelisk, walks in, sighing.

"It's a very nice place you got here!" she compliments the bartender's upkeep of the tavern, smiling and taking a seat, then pulling out a small journal, seemingly studying the herbs in the back, almost as if they wanted to ask something about them.
beep))
she was covered in jewlery, amber gemstones dawning her body. Her head had a pair of amber alchemist goggles, and a golden neckpiece. She has the scent of potions and herbs.
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
Taking note of their companion’s seemingly distracted appearance, the Banescale rolls their shoulders and picks up the little sheet from the table, their smile widening and beginning to tug at the muscles of their mouth. It has been quite a while since they’ve had something so nice, no matter its simplicity. They skim quickly through the menu, taking note of any items that catch their eye. They and their companion have little need of food, but it’s really the thought that counts, right?

“Have you a name we can call you by?”they ask, returning their bright goat-eyed gaze to the Nocturne. “Just… erm, for politeness.” Is that the word? They aren’t sure either.
Taking note of their companion’s seemingly distracted appearance, the Banescale rolls their shoulders and picks up the little sheet from the table, their smile widening and beginning to tug at the muscles of their mouth. It has been quite a while since they’ve had something so nice, no matter its simplicity. They skim quickly through the menu, taking note of any items that catch their eye. They and their companion have little need of food, but it’s really the thought that counts, right?

“Have you a name we can call you by?”they ask, returning their bright goat-eyed gaze to the Nocturne. “Just… erm, for politeness.” Is that the word? They aren’t sure either.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
1 2 3 4