Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UMA for sale/swap LF: enchanter, gems
1 2 3
Hello! Price check please for Ashes I Emerge?
Hello! Price check please for Ashes I Emerge?
yk0D5u1.png
@OriginGiratina Hello! It's a shelved UMA with 50 copies. Does print price (900g) work for you?
@OriginGiratina Hello! It's a shelved UMA with 50 copies. Does print price (900g) work for you?
they/them
how much were you looking for these skins?

how much were you looking for these skins?

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich I found a thread that priced one-winged dove around 3kg, and I'd like somewhere around 5.5kg for harpy prince based on evaluating past sales I could find
@bonivich I found a thread that priced one-winged dove around 3kg, and I'd like somewhere around 5.5kg for harpy prince based on evaluating past sales I could find
they/them
I can take one-winged dove for 3kg! I'll have to pass on harpy prince!
I can take one-winged dove for 3kg! I'll have to pass on harpy prince!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich That works for me! I'll send a PA. Thank you for your interest!
@bonivich That works for me! I'll send a PA. Thank you for your interest!
they/them
@kaneun tysm! i will grab the one of the ah if it’s still up when i get a chance later! drie and een are gorgeous, but i will have to hold off for now and can pass to temple.
@kaneun tysm! i will grab the one of the ah if it’s still up when i get a chance later! drie and een are gorgeous, but i will have to hold off for now and can pass to temple.
kXpNHpy.pngMbe1yYW.pngQ8Qqksy.pngdvMS65X.pngLTXo08g.pngSLGMeHq.pngGJZzfu4.pngqKZAaLK.pngCyW25gb.pngWRPJKhj.png
JkaQI9H.png
@Sootsprite Sounds good! Thank you for your interest!
@Sootsprite Sounds good! Thank you for your interest!
they/them
Hello do you have a price for 01:28?
Hello do you have a price for 01:28?
64514_s.gif
do you have a price for ?
do you have a price for ?
1 2 3