Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Least Favorite Hatchling Pose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm surprised by how many people dislike Sandsurge babies! My very first permababy was a Sandsurge, I think they're so cute haha

I think least favorite for me would beeee Veilspun or Auraboa? Which is a shame because I really love the way baby Auraboas look with Medusa. But otherwise I wouldn't have any reason to want one.

Fae aren't great either imo, or tundras. And I kind of don't care for Bogsneak babies either.
I'm surprised by how many people dislike Sandsurge babies! My very first permababy was a Sandsurge, I think they're so cute haha

I think least favorite for me would beeee Veilspun or Auraboa? Which is a shame because I really love the way baby Auraboas look with Medusa. But otherwise I wouldn't have any reason to want one.

Fae aren't great either imo, or tundras. And I kind of don't care for Bogsneak babies either.
CLljvdp.png
pearlcatchers and wildclaws always looked like just small adult dragons to me, not baby dragons, so I guess they're my least favorite
pearlcatchers and wildclaws always looked like just small adult dragons to me, not baby dragons, so I guess they're my least favorite
eP65k0J.png
Ridgeback baby pose, i dont dislike it, but i just feel like it doesnt look like a baby [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=24&bodygene=13&breed=5&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=a746a7cd71d48b6ed8469ef8024361e37da68c20&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i would probably use it for permababy fandragons tho, WAIT ACTUALLY NO [i]tundra[/i] has the weirdest one [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=57&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=163&auth=37bd51cb8ee39847506fb6d77b26975a7fb1ba54&dummyext=prev.png[/img] i cannot for the life of me comprehend the tundra anatomy at first glance with this cause i keep reading that leg closest to the "camera" incorrectly and its confusing it looks like a back leg in a weird way but its actually a front leg
Ridgeback baby pose, i dont dislike it, but i just feel like it doesnt look like a baby
dragon?age=0&body=24&bodygene=13&breed=5&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=12&winggene=13&wings=85&auth=a746a7cd71d48b6ed8469ef8024361e37da68c20&dummyext=prev.png
i would probably use it for permababy fandragons tho,

WAIT ACTUALLY NO tundra has the weirdest one
dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=57&breed=6&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=74&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=163&auth=37bd51cb8ee39847506fb6d77b26975a7fb1ba54&dummyext=prev.png
i cannot for the life of me comprehend the tundra anatomy at first glance with this cause i keep reading that leg closest to the "camera" incorrectly and its confusing
it looks like a back leg in a weird way but its actually a front leg

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
imperial, obelisk, skydancer, and wildclaw hatchlings
i find obelisks really uncomfortable since they stare forward. the others are just goofy looking to me <<'
imperial, obelisk, skydancer, and wildclaw hatchlings
i find obelisks really uncomfortable since they stare forward. the others are just goofy looking to me <<'
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I don’t have an Obelisk solely because the hatchling pose makes me nervous. It’s just . . . A little creepy?

Edit: I LOVE that alternate Fae art! They look so elegant. I wish they were the pose so bad . . .
I don’t have an Obelisk solely because the hatchling pose makes me nervous. It’s just . . . A little creepy?

Edit: I LOVE that alternate Fae art! They look so elegant. I wish they were the pose so bad . . .
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
i0phQ2L.gif
The Sandsurge hatchling pose just feels so. Awkward to me. I don't know how to put it but I'm just not fond of it. Not a hatred, but...
The Sandsurge hatchling pose just feels so. Awkward to me. I don't know how to put it but I'm just not fond of it. Not a hatred, but...
Exusiai from Arknights, lying face-first on the ground. Her halo is a distance away from her. Bolt/Azzy/Nia
she/they | fr + 2 | avatar
I wish I could Lorem Ipsum my way through life like people Lorem Ipsum through their dragon bios. (picture source)
Spiral and its non Euclidian spine.
Spiral and its non Euclidian spine.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Fae and Auraboa hatchlings are the worst imo, but Guardians and Ridgebacks are pretty bad too. Fae babies especially just look... Moist. Something about Auraboa hatchlings' proportions doesn't look good to me. Guardians and Ridges are just kind of awkward for some reason.

Y'all who are saying Skydancer/Veilspun are hurting my feelings though <\3 I forgive y'all who said Aethers bc I used to hate their baby pose too--but then I matured, and now they're my most numerous perma-baby pose lmbo
Fae and Auraboa hatchlings are the worst imo, but Guardians and Ridgebacks are pretty bad too. Fae babies especially just look... Moist. Something about Auraboa hatchlings' proportions doesn't look good to me. Guardians and Ridges are just kind of awkward for some reason.

Y'all who are saying Skydancer/Veilspun are hurting my feelings though <\3 I forgive y'all who said Aethers bc I used to hate their baby pose too--but then I matured, and now they're my most numerous perma-baby pose lmbo
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
to be honest, i love [i]all[/i] of the hatchling art, even if i don't particularly care for their adult poses. it's usually the adult art i have beef with [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
to be honest, i love all of the hatchling art, even if i don't particularly care for their adult poses. it's usually the adult art i have beef with
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
lol Obelisk for me, that face does not spark joy
lol Obelisk for me, that face does not spark joy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7