Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Least Favorite Hatchling Pose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Honestly not a fan of obelisks, even though i really like both of their adult poses. Same applies to sandsurges, it's weird those are like the two breeds i really like nowadays but i dont care for the babies.
Honestly not a fan of obelisks, even though i really like both of their adult poses. Same applies to sandsurges, it's weird those are like the two breeds i really like nowadays but i dont care for the babies.
xulc4O8.png
Obelisks are my favorite dragon, but their hatchlings look like they've seen things no baby should ever see. Not a fan, plus the pose is just a lil awkward.
Obelisks are my favorite dragon, but their hatchlings look like they've seen things no baby should ever see. Not a fan, plus the pose is just a lil awkward.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
am I the only one who likes the baby obelisk pose.

baby skydancers look like they're full of soup they're silly

pearlcatchers on the other hand... no. just no. get ouf of my sight NOW

sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
I think Sandsurge for me personally.
I think Sandsurge for me personally.
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
skydancers (i hate all skydancer poses, the baby is no exception. least favorite of the poses)

veilspun (just. awkward. looks bad. stop grabbing your ankle it's not cute)

spirals (the head is shaped so weirdly. barely even looks like the same breed tbh)
skydancers (i hate all skydancer poses, the baby is no exception. least favorite of the poses)

veilspun (just. awkward. looks bad. stop grabbing your ankle it's not cute)

spirals (the head is shaped so weirdly. barely even looks like the same breed tbh)
Fae and Pearlcatchers for me!

Fae poses as a whole just don't click with me (I wish their long necks were more evident!), but their hatchling art has always looked very awkward/gangly to me. I feel I would've liked Pearlcatchers more if their pearls didn't occupy so much of their design
Fae and Pearlcatchers for me!

Fae poses as a whole just don't click with me (I wish their long necks were more evident!), but their hatchling art has always looked very awkward/gangly to me. I feel I would've liked Pearlcatchers more if their pearls didn't occupy so much of their design
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
[quote name="@colorscapes" date="2024-04-29 11:27:04" ] am I the only one who likes the baby obelisk pose. baby skydancers look like they're full of soup they're silly pearlcatchers on the other hand... no. just no. get ouf of my sight NOW [/quote] I love the baby obelisk pose! Have many permababy obelisk scries.
@colorscapes wrote on 2024-04-29 11:27:04:

I love the baby obelisk pose! Have many permababy obelisk scries.
rI2B9a8.png
obelisks for me. why the thousand yard stare? why the jazz hands? do not like.

also pearlcatchers. they look like tiny cranky old men and not in a good way.

I don't like the adults of these breeds either, come to that.
obelisks for me. why the thousand yard stare? why the jazz hands? do not like.

also pearlcatchers. they look like tiny cranky old men and not in a good way.

I don't like the adults of these breeds either, come to that.
After going through all the breeds, it seems my least favorite is actually aethers, which are pretty popular. I see permababy aethers about as much as I see permababy spirals at this point.
After going through all the breeds, it seems my least favorite is actually aethers, which are pretty popular. I see permababy aethers about as much as I see permababy spirals at this point.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
[b]Best:[/b] auraboa, coatl, gaoler, guardian,[emoji=blue star size=1]undertide [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [b]Good:[/b] snapper, abberation,bogsneak, nocturne [b]Neutral: [/b] dusthide, fae, imperial, ridgeback, sandsurge [b]not my thing:[/b] aether(?), obelisk, skydancer, spiral, tundra, wildclaw [b]Really not my thing:[/b] mirror, banescale, pearlcatcher, veilspun I almost want to put aether in neutral but something about the hatchling pose I don’t like. I like coatls more as hatchlings than as adults.
Best: auraboa, coatl, gaoler, guardian,undertide
Good: snapper, abberation,bogsneak, nocturne
Neutral: dusthide, fae, imperial, ridgeback, sandsurge
not my thing: aether(?), obelisk, skydancer, spiral, tundra, wildclaw
Really not my thing: mirror, banescale, pearlcatcher, veilspun

I almost want to put aether in neutral but something about the hatchling pose I don’t like. I like coatls more as hatchlings than as adults.
I don’t know what to put here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7