Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rich Players: Why do you save up so much
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="philocaly" date="2024-04-22 11:15:32" ] i have the memory of a goldfish, i stick random amounts of money into my vault and forget about it. then like a 2 months later i’m sitting on a stack of cash. can’t impulse buy if you forget you’re rich lmao [/quote] ive been trying to use the vault to save money like a proper legacy player but i unfortunately have an amazing memory and am constantly thinking about how i have money in my vault
philocaly wrote on 2024-04-22 11:15:32:
i have the memory of a goldfish, i stick random amounts of money into my vault and forget about it. then like a 2 months later i’m sitting on a stack of cash.

can’t impulse buy if you forget you’re rich lmao

ive been trying to use the vault to save money like a proper legacy player but i unfortunately have an amazing memory and am constantly thinking about how i have money in my vault
All-Seeing-Eye.png sssshhhh Velvet Autumn Hatchery ssshhh BkLX97a.png sssshhhh Avatar Dragon sssshhhh UcerTVE.png
i'm currently trying to hit the 10,000,000 treasure in vault achievement, currently at 8.4mil. i was at 1mil when achievements were relaunched. it's very annoying to spend as little treasure as possible, but at least when it's done i can go back to my pre-achievement splurging.

as for gems, i just feel like you can never have enough. gening g1s is so expensive :(
i'm currently trying to hit the 10,000,000 treasure in vault achievement, currently at 8.4mil. i was at 1mil when achievements were relaunched. it's very annoying to spend as little treasure as possible, but at least when it's done i can go back to my pre-achievement splurging.

as for gems, i just feel like you can never have enough. gening g1s is so expensive :(
old dragons, ks items, projects.... I am perpetually broke but consequently have 'value' on my account
old dragons, ks items, projects.... I am perpetually broke but consequently have 'value' on my account
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
i like pretending i'm a dragon and hoarding my currency. and sometimes i indulge and buy something expensive and it's no big deal. :)
i like pretending i'm a dragon and hoarding my currency. and sometimes i indulge and buy something expensive and it's no big deal. :)
old-oaks-2.png - old-dragon-bump.gif - dNCLmdm.png
for fun and to be rich ... and in case I must throw money at something fun
for fun and to be rich ... and in case I must throw money at something fun
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
i like to see the number go up instead of down so i usually refrain from impulse buying unless i can think of a reason itd be worthwhile, and also i dont spend large amounts of gems/treasure at a time. i have expensive projects also, so i want to save up a lot so that when i pay for things my projects need im not broke
i like to see the number go up instead of down so i usually refrain from impulse buying unless i can think of a reason itd be worthwhile, and also i dont spend large amounts of gems/treasure at a time. i have expensive projects also, so i want to save up a lot so that when i pay for things my projects need im not broke
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Honestly? Habit. I feel uncomfortable without growing my nest egg. I also have a hard time justifying spending both IRL and in-games, although it's obviously very different with virtual currency since I'll be more comfortable doing higher risk things to earn it back without repercussions. :'D
Honestly? Habit. I feel uncomfortable without growing my nest egg. I also have a hard time justifying spending both IRL and in-games, although it's obviously very different with virtual currency since I'll be more comfortable doing higher risk things to earn it back without repercussions. :'D
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
idk what counts as rich so… i guess i might be?? but probably not..
anyways i just do my lucky streak on most days, and then put money on the vault. then the next day i panic cuz im broke and forget vault exists, so i do my lucky streak again, so i can buy things. Or i don’t buy things and just save out of habit.

oh also i forgot to mention this but i do child trafficking on the auction house :D… i also enjoy not collecting my profits until they get to a big enough number (currently at 1190).
idk what counts as rich so… i guess i might be?? but probably not..
anyways i just do my lucky streak on most days, and then put money on the vault. then the next day i panic cuz im broke and forget vault exists, so i do my lucky streak again, so i can buy things. Or i don’t buy things and just save out of habit.

oh also i forgot to mention this but i do child trafficking on the auction house :D… i also enjoy not collecting my profits until they get to a big enough number (currently at 1190).
H9klr6C.pngheheh... birdie :D
taking comms on here for years,,, i just get massive chunks of riches dumped on me that i instantly put into the vault. honestly i did not use them for anything but i recently started loving g1s so i dont know how long my savings will last haha
taking comms on here for years,,, i just get massive chunks of riches dumped on me that i instantly put into the vault. honestly i did not use them for anything but i recently started loving g1s so i dont know how long my savings will last haha
SPACESandeee.gif

Sandeee OHvqVtK.png
» any prns » FR+3
art shopwishlistavatar

there are 3 e's in my name!!!
basically FR keeps me busy while I'm at work. So whatever I do at some point I end up with a bunch of stuff and there is one thing I like : to comission artists.
so uh, it's 1 stone for at least 2 birds at least.

then I forget I actually comissionned folks and then I get surprises in my messages.
basically FR keeps me busy while I'm at work. So whatever I do at some point I end up with a bunch of stuff and there is one thing I like : to comission artists.
so uh, it's 1 stone for at least 2 birds at least.

then I forget I actually comissionned folks and then I get surprises in my messages.
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11