Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Least Favorite Hatchling Pose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Banescale, obelisk, gaoler, and aether. The tundra hatchling looks weirdly cut off to me, but I like it overall.

Not very into most of the hatchling art tbh.
Banescale, obelisk, gaoler, and aether. The tundra hatchling looks weirdly cut off to me, but I like it overall.

Not very into most of the hatchling art tbh.
The Auraboa and Tundra for me. The baby boa pose is just a worse version of the baby spiral. It’s tail curl doesn’t have a clear beginning and end, and the awkward placement of its tail tip looks like a mistake. I don’t like the baby tundra either almost entirely based on its toes. They look very awkward and oddly placed.

Im not a big Ridgeback fan and I don’t care for the hatchlings ether. The front wrist is oddly wrinkly, and what’s going on with its nose? Why is it disconnected in that odd way?

I actually really like the baby skydancer, cute chubby chicken.

I don’t mind the Obelisk pose ether, even if the anatomy is kinda wonk. I have an Obb I’m considering turning into a Permabab if I can find a good nature skin for it. Fingers crossed!

The Auraboa and Tundra for me. The baby boa pose is just a worse version of the baby spiral. It’s tail curl doesn’t have a clear beginning and end, and the awkward placement of its tail tip looks like a mistake. I don’t like the baby tundra either almost entirely based on its toes. They look very awkward and oddly placed.

Im not a big Ridgeback fan and I don’t care for the hatchlings ether. The front wrist is oddly wrinkly, and what’s going on with its nose? Why is it disconnected in that odd way?

I actually really like the baby skydancer, cute chubby chicken.

I don’t mind the Obelisk pose ether, even if the anatomy is kinda wonk. I have an Obb I’m considering turning into a Permabab if I can find a good nature skin for it. Fingers crossed!

oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
JvUa9ma.png
xjB7OSe.png
BzjAkuF.png
a69iToJ.png
79991902.png 33016095.png 88027890.png 81385343.png
I'm not a fan of the fae and to a lesser extent tundra. it feels very... flat. (to be fair to the tun, I don't like them in general it's not unique to the hatchling). I'm also not a huge fan of the gaoler hatchling either, I don't really get why it's so popular it's a very odd twisted pose that's difficult to look at.
I'm not a fan of the fae and to a lesser extent tundra. it feels very... flat. (to be fair to the tun, I don't like them in general it's not unique to the hatchling). I'm also not a huge fan of the gaoler hatchling either, I don't really get why it's so popular it's a very odd twisted pose that's difficult to look at.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
wildclaw. It’s not interesting nor cute, which are the two things I think hatchling poses should be going for
Like. It’s cute enough for its purpose but probably the only breed I could never see myself paying 350g to keep
(This isn’t a complaint btw! I don’t think I was ever going to be interested, and I think from an objective angle the staff did wildclaw hatchlings very well!)
wildclaw. It’s not interesting nor cute, which are the two things I think hatchling poses should be going for
Like. It’s cute enough for its purpose but probably the only breed I could never see myself paying 350g to keep
(This isn’t a complaint btw! I don’t think I was ever going to be interested, and I think from an objective angle the staff did wildclaw hatchlings very well!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
I adore adult Bogsneaks. Both poses. But hatchlings are kinda meh for me. I don't hate them, but I probably won't have one anytime soon.

From ancient dragons, I don't vibe with undertide hatchlings. Idk why. Maybe it's because of their eyes. They look up, and it's kinda wierd???

I also agree with people disliking pearlcather's hatchlings. Something about their face feels wrong to me.
I adore adult Bogsneaks. Both poses. But hatchlings are kinda meh for me. I don't hate them, but I probably won't have one anytime soon.

From ancient dragons, I don't vibe with undertide hatchlings. Idk why. Maybe it's because of their eyes. They look up, and it's kinda wierd???

I also agree with people disliking pearlcather's hatchlings. Something about their face feels wrong to me.
esifLbR.png
least favorite overall is definitely veilspuns.
least favorite overall is definitely veilspuns.
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
I'm not a fan of the Wildclaw or Fae hatchling poses, sadly.

I am surprised to see that so many people don't like the Obelisk hatchlings. It's one of my favourite poses.
I'm not a fan of the Wildclaw or Fae hatchling poses, sadly.

I am surprised to see that so many people don't like the Obelisk hatchlings. It's one of my favourite poses.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
im not the biggest fan of the obelisk, aether, and banescale hatchlings personally..
im not the biggest fan of the obelisk, aether, and banescale hatchlings personally..
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Faes look like wet cats! XD

I prefer most of the hatchling poses to their adults though, tbh! But I also have 16 permababs, so I’m obvs invested heheh.
Faes look like wet cats! XD

I prefer most of the hatchling poses to their adults though, tbh! But I also have 16 permababs, so I’m obvs invested heheh.
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
Tundras and veilspuns -- I'm not a huge fan of tundras in general because they look Off to me and the baby veil's hair is... too long? you are a child you dont need that long of hair.
Tundras and veilspuns -- I'm not a huge fan of tundras in general because they look Off to me and the baby veil's hair is... too long? you are a child you dont need that long of hair.
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7