Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I seeing things, or...?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-09-15 01:14:14" ] [quote name="Rytlocks" date="2023-09-15 01:04:43" ] okay, it took me zooming REALLY far onto the image to understand what the hell was going on with the skeleton -- they're wearing a poncho and aren't just weirdly floating alongside the dragon. at a glance though, it looks completely nonsensical, but now that i see that the white on the dragon is [i]pants[/i] i understand the pose more. still. what the hell. [/quote] Yep, look at that leg and foot, too. Its details are all crunchy and misshapen in a way that no human would ever paint intentionally, at least not one who could do the hands and skull so cleanly. (Looks like laces going all the way up to the knee, with no real distinction between pants and boot.) Mr. Skeleton also has a white bit coming out the back of his pants. Maybe it's a tail? Maybe AI didn't know where to put the other leg? :P [/quote] I just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure his bottom half is facing forward strattling the dragon as one would a horse and he's just turned looking behind him. That's why the legs are bent the way they are and such. Where's the rest of his leg and foot? I have no clue, but the actual position seems pretty normal to me. I have kept up with this entire thread and could not figure out what people meant by him sitting backwards or what the 'saddle thing' referenced was. It wasn't until now that I realize people weren't [i]seeing[/i] it. He's just a dude: [Img]https://i.postimg.cc/hGWhKZtJ/image.png[/img]
Zenzic wrote on 2023-09-15 01:14:14:
Rytlocks wrote on 2023-09-15 01:04:43:
okay, it took me zooming REALLY far onto the image to understand what the hell was going on with the skeleton -- they're wearing a poncho and aren't just weirdly floating alongside the dragon. at a glance though, it looks completely nonsensical, but now that i see that the white on the dragon is pants i understand the pose more.

still. what the hell.

Yep, look at that leg and foot, too. Its details are all crunchy and misshapen in a way that no human would ever paint intentionally, at least not one who could do the hands and skull so cleanly. (Looks like laces going all the way up to the knee, with no real distinction between pants and boot.)

Mr. Skeleton also has a white bit coming out the back of his pants. Maybe it's a tail? Maybe AI didn't know where to put the other leg? :P
I just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure his bottom half is facing forward strattling the dragon as one would a horse and he's just turned looking behind him. That's why the legs are bent the way they are and such. Where's the rest of his leg and foot? I have no clue, but the actual position seems pretty normal to me. I have kept up with this entire thread and could not figure out what people meant by him sitting backwards or what the 'saddle thing' referenced was. It wasn't until now that I realize people weren't seeing it.

He's just a dude:
image.png
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2023-09-15 01:19:50" ] [quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-09-15 01:14:14" ] [quote name="Rytlocks" date="2023-09-15 01:04:43" ] okay, it took me zooming REALLY far onto the image to understand what the hell was going on with the skeleton -- they're wearing a poncho and aren't just weirdly floating alongside the dragon. at a glance though, it looks completely nonsensical, but now that i see that the white on the dragon is [i]pants[/i] i understand the pose more. still. what the hell. [/quote] Yep, look at that leg and foot, too. Its details are all crunchy and misshapen in a way that no human would ever paint intentionally, at least not one who could do the hands and skull so cleanly. (Looks like laces going all the way up to the knee, with no real distinction between pants and boot.) Mr. Skeleton also has a white bit coming out the back of his pants. Maybe it's a tail? Maybe AI didn't know where to put the other leg? :P [/quote] I just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure his bottom half is facing forward strattling the dragon as one would a horse and he's just turned looking behind him. That's why the legs are bent the way they are and such. Where's the rest on his leg and foot? I have no clue, but the actual position seems pretty normal to me. I have kept up with this entire thread and could not figure out what people meant but him sitting backwards or what the 'saddle thing' referenced was. It wasn't until now that I realize people weren't [i]seeing[/i] it. [/quote] yea i thought he was facing [i]away[/i] from the dragon until i zoomed in, he's riding it much like one would a horse, and that makes far more sense to my brain now. (i think the white bit poking out from above the red sash is his pelvic bones fyi, so it still makes sense! it's just incredibly difficult to see the details unless you microscope your screen to +500% lmao)
vihuff wrote on 2023-09-15 01:19:50:
okay, it took me zooming REALLY far onto the image to understand what the hell was going on with the skeleton -- they're wearing a poncho and aren't just weirdly floating alongside the dragon. at a glance though, it looks completely nonsensical, but now that i see that the white on the dragon is pants i understand the pose more.

still. what the hell.

Yep, look at that leg and foot, too. Its details are all crunchy and misshapen in a way that no human would ever paint intentionally, at least not one who could do the hands and skull so cleanly. (Looks like laces going all the way up to the knee, with no real distinction between pants and boot.)

Mr. Skeleton also has a white bit coming out the back of his pants. Maybe it's a tail? Maybe AI didn't know where to put the other leg? :P
I just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure his bottom half is facing forward strattling the dragon as one would a horse and he's just turned looking behind him. That's why the legs are bent the way they are and such. Where's the rest on his leg and foot? I have no clue, but the actual position seems pretty normal to me. I have kept up with this entire thread and could not figure out what people meant but him sitting backwards or what the 'saddle thing' referenced was. It wasn't until now that I realize people weren't seeing it.
yea i thought he was facing away from the dragon until i zoomed in, he's riding it much like one would a horse, and that makes far more sense to my brain now.

(i think the white bit poking out from above the red sash is his pelvic bones fyi, so it still makes sense! it's just incredibly difficult to see the details unless you microscope your screen to +500% lmao)
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
On I could tell you saw it haha. The person that replied seems to be seeing him facing the wrong way and the lower body is getting garbled in the process.
On I could tell you saw it haha. The person that replied seems to be seeing him facing the wrong way and the lower body is getting garbled in the process.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[quote name="vihuff" date="2023-09-15 01:19:50" ] [quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-09-15 01:14:14" ] [quote name="Rytlocks" date="2023-09-15 01:04:43" ] okay, it took me zooming REALLY far onto the image to understand what the hell was going on with the skeleton -- they're wearing a poncho and aren't just weirdly floating alongside the dragon. at a glance though, it looks completely nonsensical, but now that i see that the white on the dragon is [i]pants[/i] i understand the pose more. still. what the hell. [/quote] Yep, look at that leg and foot, too. Its details are all crunchy and misshapen in a way that no human would ever paint intentionally, at least not one who could do the hands and skull so cleanly. (Looks like laces going all the way up to the knee, with no real distinction between pants and boot.) Mr. Skeleton also has a white bit coming out the back of his pants. Maybe it's a tail? Maybe AI didn't know where to put the other leg? :P [/quote] I just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure his bottom half is facing forward strattling the dragon as one would a horse and he's just turned looking behind him. That's why the legs are bent the way they are and such. Where's the rest of his leg and foot? I have no clue, but the actual position seems pretty normal to me. I have kept up with this entire thread and could not figure out what people meant by him sitting backwards or what the 'saddle thing' referenced was. It wasn't until now that I realize people weren't [i]seeing[/i] it. [/quote] Ohh. He's sitting at an even less sensible angle than I initially thought. XD ... His leg is still misshapen, even with this interpretation. So crunchy at the hip. XD It's even worse that he's missing a foot, seemingly clipped out of existence by the dragon wing.

still. what the hell.

I just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure his bottom half is facing forward strattling the dragon as one would a horse and he's just turned looking behind him. That's why the legs are bent the way they are and such. Where's the rest of his leg and foot? I have no clue, but the actual position seems pretty normal to me. I have kept up with this entire thread and could not figure out what people meant by him sitting backwards or what the 'saddle thing' referenced was. It wasn't until now that I realize people weren't seeing it.

Ohh. He's sitting at an even less sensible angle than I initially thought. XD

His leg is still misshapen, even with this interpretation. So crunchy at the hip. XD
It's even worse that he's missing a foot, seemingly clipped out of existence by the dragon wing.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Coming here to add my voice to the AI pile, there are also programs that work with a base image, or multiple images, potentially. There's also a boatload of Flight Rising images out there on Google and elsewhere from the forums (as can be seen by googling my username, for example!).
Coming here to add my voice to the AI pile, there are also programs that work with a base image, or multiple images, potentially. There's also a boatload of Flight Rising images out there on Google and elsewhere from the forums (as can be seen by googling my username, for example!).
Sorry, signature will be back in five minutes! Perhaps.
[quote name="vihuff" date="2023-09-15 01:19:50" ] [quote name="Zenzic" date="2023-09-15 01:14:14" ] [quote name="Rytlocks" date="2023-09-15 01:04:43" ] okay, it took me zooming REALLY far onto the image to understand what the hell was going on with the skeleton -- they're wearing a poncho and aren't just weirdly floating alongside the dragon. at a glance though, it looks completely nonsensical, but now that i see that the white on the dragon is [i]pants[/i] i understand the pose more. still. what the hell. [/quote] Yep, look at that leg and foot, too. Its details are all crunchy and misshapen in a way that no human would ever paint intentionally, at least not one who could do the hands and skull so cleanly. (Looks like laces going all the way up to the knee, with no real distinction between pants and boot.) Mr. Skeleton also has a white bit coming out the back of his pants. Maybe it's a tail? Maybe AI didn't know where to put the other leg? :P [/quote] I just wanted to point out, I'm pretty sure his bottom half is facing forward strattling the dragon as one would a horse and he's just turned looking behind him. That's why the legs are bent the way they are and such. Where's the rest of his leg and foot? I have no clue, but the actual position seems pretty normal to me. I have kept up with this entire thread and could not figure out what people meant by him sitting backwards or what the 'saddle thing' referenced was. It wasn't until now that I realize people weren't [i]seeing[/i] it. He's just a dude: [Img]https://i.postimg.cc/hGWhKZtJ/image.png[/img] [/quote] Now I finally know why that saddle thing looked so weird. [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]. That wing really did cut off his foot.

still. what the hell.

He's just a dude:
image.png
Now I finally know why that saddle thing looked so weird. . That wing really did cut off his foot.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Have staff seen this yet...
Have staff seen this yet...
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
ah lads not again
ah lads not again
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
Oops I mentioned this thread in a separate thread, did I bring it back by associate x-x
Oops I mentioned this thread in a separate thread, did I bring it back by associate x-x
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="Nozomikei" date="2023-09-14 05:51:28" ] Looks 100% like an ai generated piece. Illogical anatomy choices that no artist would deliberately make, mishmashes of different rendering styles, nonsensical subject combination choices (mosque, dragon, dia de muertos...). Somebody tossed fr dragons into their stolen art database that the program is pulling from. [/quote] yeah i was thinking that too tho i was worried i was thinking it, i mean the skeleton's legs are straight up missing lol. i was skeptical of accusing the ppl who made this of stealing from fr but when i realized its ai im more suspicious
Nozomikei wrote on 2023-09-14 05:51:28:
Looks 100% like an ai generated piece. Illogical anatomy choices that no artist would deliberately make, mishmashes of different rendering styles, nonsensical subject combination choices (mosque, dragon, dia de muertos...). Somebody tossed fr dragons into their stolen art database that the program is pulling from.
yeah i was thinking that too tho i was worried i was thinking it, i mean the skeleton's legs are straight up missing lol. i was skeptical of accusing the ppl who made this of stealing from fr but when i realized its ai im more suspicious
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9