Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67
BABY SKINS YEYYUHYGASUHBASYUGDOUBASUIDKBZSUGDAKBSUIODLBASG PURE UNFILTERED JOY
BABY SKINS YEYYUHYGASUHBASYUGDOUBASUIDKBZSUGDAKBSUIODLBASG PURE UNFILTERED JOY
Maple Leaf mmm leaf Art shop!
Fr +8
Exciting!!!
Exciting!!!
PERMABAB SKINS PERMABAB SKINS HOLY MOLY
I don’t make skins or hardly ever order them, but wow I was impressed with the instant reprint feature, but HATCHLING SKINS??? IM HYPED
PERMABAB SKINS PERMABAB SKINS HOLY MOLY
I don’t make skins or hardly ever order them, but wow I was impressed with the instant reprint feature, but HATCHLING SKINS??? IM HYPED
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
ohhh.... looks like it's time to get more permababies....
ohhh.... looks like it's time to get more permababies....
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
This is incredible!! I really love the previews of the system that you guys included in this post. I'm not a skin/accent creator, so it's neat to get a behind the scenes view of how things work. FR continues to be the most wonderful place on the internet!! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
This is incredible!! I really love the previews of the system that you guys included in this post. I'm not a skin/accent creator, so it's neat to get a behind the scenes view of how things work. FR continues to be the most wonderful place on the internet!!
wow. interesting
wow. interesting
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
Everything about this update is great. Love it.
Everything about this update is great. Love it.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I really want to know if this system will eventually incorporate festival submissions.
I really want to know if this system will eventually incorporate festival submissions.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
omg hatchling skins????????? finally???? :D i have very few permababies, but i know so many people are going to love this, and honestly? i'm gonna have to find some lovely skins/accents for the babies i do have! <3
omg hatchling skins????????? finally???? :D i have very few permababies, but i know so many people are going to love this, and honestly? i'm gonna have to find some lovely skins/accents for the babies i do have! <3
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
oh this is going to be fun! i was talking with my friends about how permababies can't wear anything and how i wished so much for skins/accents! this is awesome!
oh this is going to be fun! i was talking with my friends about how permababies can't wear anything and how i wished so much for skins/accents! this is awesome!
WrgYpBp.png jKk46zQ.png(/^u^)/ Hello! \(ouo\) FRlostbadgever3.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67