Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] Elve's shop!
1 2
[center][font="helvetica"]I'll make this look good one day- - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - [img]https://i.imgur.com/H1jvzQP.png[/img][/center] [font="helvetica"][size="4"]Welcome to my art shop! I sell pixelated gijinkas or general characters. There's a chance I open up normal art in the future, but for now it'll be just these. It's a pay-what-you-want shop to get a rough guess on the pricing people would want! Temporary minimum prices will be listed instead. Gems are a much higher priority! [columns][font="helvetica"] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jOkKWRx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iTG3AiH.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/L53kHiM.png[/img] [color=transparent]_________[/color]100g/kt[color=transparent]____________________[/color]200g/kt[color=transparent]____________________[/color]230g/kt [nextcol][font="helvetica"] [color=transparent]_[/color]< Examples [/columns] [columns][font="helvetica"] [size="4"]They are 140 by 140 pixels! If possible, I prefer to give gijinkas to ancients or dragons without much apparel. Complex designs or skins will be harder for me to do, but if someone does request me to make a more complex design, I'll either decline or charge them more. The image on the right is the base. It is the only one for now, but I might make more body types or even bases for permababys / kid characters if this all goes well! I'm not a professional artist by any means, it's a hobby, so sorry if anything is low quality. I am also perfectly fine with drawing plague/shadow elemental eyes. I know it's a trigger for some people, but I do do them! I will always send comms including them or other gory / spooky things in messages to avoid discomfort for anyone scrolling.[/size] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xOn1aYd.png[/img] [/columns] [center][font="helvetica"]- – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - [quote="When commissioning, please make sure that it is"][left] [b]Username:[/b] (For if you change users and I get confused, please edit!) [b]Dragon / Character:[/b] (For dragons include a link or reference if they already have a gijinka design, for characters include a link to a reference, or the reference itself in image form!) [b]Style:[/b] (Choose between the basic design, coloured, and detailed versions shown above!) [b]Pricing:[/b] (What you'd like to pay for it. Both in number and whether it'll be gems or treasure. I prefer gems! Elemental eggs are also welcome in replacement.) [b]Details:[/b] (The expression on the gijinka shown is just because I made their personality up in my head. I'd love if you specified what kind of facial expression or outfit they'd wear! If not specified, I'll make it up just from your dragon's vibes, skin and apparel. Some more things to specify: Half dragon or full human? Skin tone or same colours as the dragon?) [b]Where:[/b] (Want me to give it to you in the thread replying to your in-thread comm, or in messages? Same with currency, over crossroads or in messages? I don't know how to use messages but I think both of those things can be achieved there-) [center][b]You can either send these in the thread or in messages.[/b][/center] [/quote] [center][font="helvetica"]- – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - Created 5/5/2024
I'll make this look good one day-
- – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – -
H1jvzQP.png
Welcome to my art shop! I sell pixelated gijinkas or general characters. There's a chance I open up normal art in the future, but for now it'll be just these. It's a pay-what-you-want shop to get a rough guess on the pricing people would want! Temporary minimum prices will be listed instead. Gems are a much higher priority!

jOkKWRx.png iTG3AiH.png L53kHiM.png
_________100g/kt____________________200g/kt____________________230g/kt

_< Examples

They are 140 by 140 pixels!
If possible, I prefer to give gijinkas to ancients or dragons without much apparel. Complex designs or skins will be harder for me to do, but if someone does request me to make a more complex design, I'll either decline or charge them more.
The image on the right is the base. It is the only one for now, but I might make more body types or even bases for permababys / kid characters if this all goes well! I'm not a professional artist by any means, it's a hobby, so sorry if anything is low quality.
I am also perfectly fine with drawing plague/shadow elemental eyes. I know it's a trigger for some people, but I do do them! I will always send comms including them or other gory / spooky things in messages to avoid discomfort for anyone scrolling.

xOn1aYd.png
When commissioning, please make sure that it is wrote:
Username: (For if you change users and I get confused, please edit!)

Dragon / Character: (For dragons include a link or reference if they already have a gijinka design, for characters include a link to a reference, or the reference itself in image form!)

Style: (Choose between the basic design, coloured, and detailed versions shown above!)

Pricing: (What you'd like to pay for it. Both in number and whether it'll be gems or treasure. I prefer gems! Elemental eggs are also welcome in replacement.)

Details: (The expression on the gijinka shown is just because I made their personality up in my head. I'd love if you specified what kind of facial expression or outfit they'd wear! If not specified, I'll make it up just from your dragon's vibes, skin and apparel. Some more things to specify: Half dragon or full human? Skin tone or same colours as the dragon?)

Where: (Want me to give it to you in the thread replying to your in-thread comm, or in messages? Same with currency, over crossroads or in messages? I don't know how to use messages but I think both of those things can be achieved there-)
You can either send these in the thread or in messages.
Created 5/5/2024
Maple Leaf mmm leaf Art shop!
Fr +8
[center][font="helvetica"]- – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - [center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][/center] [center][font="helvetica"]- – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – -
Fr +8
[center][font="helvetica"]- – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - [center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][emoji=old parchment size=1][/center] [center][font="helvetica"]- – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – - – — – -
Fr +8
Fr +8
Fr +8
Fr +8
Fr +8
@Elve

Username: Morrow

Dragon / Character: Hype Man!

Style: The third option

Pricing: Gems!

Details: you can do whatever expression you'd like

Where: You can deliver in whatever way is most convenient to you! I prefer sending payment via CR so there's a trade receipt
@Elve

Username: Morrow

Dragon / Character: Hype Man!

Style: The third option

Pricing: Gems!

Details: you can do whatever expression you'd like

Where: You can deliver in whatever way is most convenient to you! I prefer sending payment via CR so there's a trade receipt
@Morrow Alrighty! I'll be getting started with them right away, and I'll send the completed drawing over this thread once completed unless you specify otherwise! :)
@Morrow Alrighty! I'll be getting started with them right away, and I'll send the completed drawing over this thread once completed unless you specify otherwise! :)
Fr +8
@Morrow [img]https://i.imgur.com/oZzspeM.png[/img] Here he is! I hope you like it! :D
@Morrow
oZzspeM.png

Here he is! I hope you like it! :D
Fr +8
1 2