Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eye types visual guide
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Tiny update, but a welcome one. I updated the multi-gaze showcase with the newly-fixed bogsneak hatchling art.
Tiny update, but a welcome one. I updated the multi-gaze showcase with the newly-fixed bogsneak hatchling art.
I've updated my multi-gaze graphic to include aberrations. Curiously, their multi-gaze goes up their horns! The new aberration breed has the quirk of 5 eyes, and some eye types look radically different due to that forehead eye. Hmm. I wonder if aberrations should get their own special section. Common vs Innocent [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=9cff3a3fda1552147ab7cf164a56a0b831ebf5e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=e2feb558c4449560ca323f2cd36e5891d1c97c8c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I've updated my multi-gaze graphic to include aberrations. Curiously, their multi-gaze goes up their horns!

The new aberration breed has the quirk of 5 eyes, and some eye types look radically different due to that forehead eye. Hmm. I wonder if aberrations should get their own special section.

Common vs Innocent
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=9cff3a3fda1552147ab7cf164a56a0b831ebf5e6&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=32&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=10&auth=e2feb558c4449560ca323f2cd36e5891d1c97c8c&dummyext=prev.png
@WynnDoe
Here is a general guide for all eye types, including previews of them with each element. ^.^ Their are more elements on page 2.
@WynnDoe
Here is a general guide for all eye types, including previews of them with each element. ^.^ Their are more elements on page 2.
Shadowmancer/Wishlist1q7diA4.jpegSoZXwdQ.png
@KiwiNeko This is awesome thank you!
@KiwiNeko This is awesome thank you!
@WynnDoe Glad to hear it!
@WynnDoe Glad to hear it!
Updated my multi-gaze graphic to include Aether and Sandsurge dragons.
Updated my multi-gaze graphic to include Aether and Sandsurge dragons.
@Shisa Thanks for this guide. I'm trying to decide if I want to change flights, and this is helpful in seeing how the eyes play out, all in one place!
@Shisa Thanks for this guide. I'm trying to decide if I want to change flights, and this is helpful in seeing how the eyes play out, all in one place!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst Glad to help! Eye colors are a huge consideration for breeding projects and hatcheries, and this gives a better idea of what may work best for people.
@Zaratyst Glad to help! Eye colors are a huge consideration for breeding projects and hatcheries, and this gives a better idea of what may work best for people.
I've updated this guide with the three new eye types.
I've updated this guide with the three new eye types.
Updated the acquisition methods to account for Dark, Faded, and Button eyes.
Updated the acquisition methods to account for Dark, Faded, and Button eyes.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14