Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eye types visual guide
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Are Unusual eyes considered a [emoji=special eyes size=1] eye type?
Are Unusual eyes considered a eye type?

• StarPrizm •

Artfight | Deviantart | Youtube
@ShadowKeeper9 No.
@ShadowKeeper9 No.
I've added an additional resource to the OP: Jemadar's eye comparison pages. Jemadar had saved pictures of the pre-revamp eyes, which is interesting to see. Looks like pearlcatchers and tundras had white schlera before the revamp.
I've added an additional resource to the OP: Jemadar's eye comparison pages. Jemadar had saved pictures of the pre-revamp eyes, which is interesting to see. Looks like pearlcatchers and tundras had white schlera before the revamp.
I've updated the OP with clearer images.
I've updated the OP with clearer images.
anyone know how to get innocent eyes??? I want to get innocent eyes so then I can get dark sclera.
anyone know how to get innocent eyes??? I want to get innocent eyes so then I can get dark sclera.
Hello~! My Wishlist --> (https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=555384) If you have anything on my wishlist that you dont need/want please let me know Thanks~!
@HeyItsZinnox [item=vial of naivety] gets you innocent eyes. Costs 200 gems. If you have any more questions about how to get other eye types please consult the second post of this thread.
@HeyItsZinnox Vial of Naivety gets you innocent eyes. Costs 200 gems. If you have any more questions about how to get other eye types please consult the second post of this thread.
@Shisa TY!
@Shisa TY!
Hello~! My Wishlist --> (https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=555384) If you have anything on my wishlist that you dont need/want please let me know Thanks~!
This is awesome! Though whenever i look at eye types i always prefer to look at them on a Spiral bab as they have the largest eyes, so it makes it easier to see the hue changes in the eyes ect.
This is awesome! Though whenever i look at eye types i always prefer to look at them on a Spiral bab as they have the largest eyes, so it makes it easier to see the hue changes in the eyes ect.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do1_500.png
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

@Narconia I considered spiral babies as my model, but I think baby snapper eyes are adequately big and expressive.
@Narconia I considered spiral babies as my model, but I think baby snapper eyes are adequately big and expressive.
true they are, i admit im partial to spirals >_>
true they are, i admit im partial to spirals >_>
I love helping people so if you ever need help feel free to ask.

I'm also open to breed any of my dragons.

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14