Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eye types visual guide
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I upgraded some of my pictures and added some emojis for beautification.
I upgraded some of my pictures and added some emojis for beautification.
Well, a new update just dropped, and with it two new eye colors and a new system for rare eyes. I will need to do a lot of editing later today.
Well, a new update just dropped, and with it two new eye colors and a new system for rare eyes. I will need to do a lot of editing later today.
The information about how and where to get eye types has been updated. Next, I need to update my graphics. I'm switching to spiral baby for the biggest eyes possible.
The information about how and where to get eye types has been updated. Next, I need to update my graphics. I'm switching to spiral baby for the biggest eyes possible.
Could you ping me when you finish updating the graphics?
Could you ping me when you finish updating the graphics?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@CassieRose Sure thing. Currently updating them.
@CassieRose Sure thing. Currently updating them.
@CassieRose And they're done! Enjoy!
@CassieRose And they're done! Enjoy!
This guide is super useful in seeing the eyes next to each other! Makes it super easy to compare.

Psst, @UnicornKittyGirl this helps you see the new eyes a lot easier
This guide is super useful in seeing the eyes next to each other! Makes it super easy to compare.

Psst, @UnicornKittyGirl this helps you see the new eyes a lot easier
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
There's been an interesting discovery. Bright and Pastel are slightly bigger than standard eyes on some breeds! I've added a graphic to showcase it.
There's been an interesting discovery. Bright and Pastel are slightly bigger than standard eyes on some breeds! I've added a graphic to showcase it.
I've added graphics for a multi-gaze showcase. Interesting to see how it can look quite different on various dragon species.
I've added graphics for a multi-gaze showcase. Interesting to see how it can look quite different on various dragon species.
Updated the multi-gaze showcase to include obelisks.
Updated the multi-gaze showcase to include obelisks.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14