Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
Got a new one!

From what flight does the Auraboa dragon species originate?

Nature
Got a new one!

Nature
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 91764317.png
92623961.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Scatter Log!
extra1.png
[quote name="SakuraSundae" date="2024-04-28 23:43:01" ] From what flight does the Auraboa dragon species originate? Nature [/quote] This is the question already listed: [quote]From what elemental region do the Auraboa originate? Nature[/quote] I don't know if the new question replaced the old one or not, so for now I'll keep both versions.
SakuraSundae wrote on 2024-04-28 23:43:01:

Nature

This is the question already listed:
Quote:
From what elemental region do the Auraboa originate?
Nature

I don't know if the new question replaced the old one or not, so for now I'll keep both versions.
New trivia;

Q Which creature calls the Scorched Forest home and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?

A Umberhorn Qiriq
New trivia;

Q Which creature calls the Scorched Forest home and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?

A Umberhorn Qiriq
[quote]Which creature calls the Scorched Forest home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?[/quote] [i]changed to[/i] "Which creature calls the Scorched Forest home and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?" [i](no comma)[/i]
Quote:
Which creature calls the Scorched Forest home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?

changed to

"Which creature calls the Scorched Forest home and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?" (no comma)
From [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/32254/331#post_56760134][T] Typos MEGATHREAD[/url]: [quote name="Romion" date="2024-05-08 18:46:51" ] I've fixed several of the typos/grammatical errors across the site recently.[/quote] I'm not sure about these changes: [quote]Quote: [quote]Which creature calls the scorched forest home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?[/quote] Fixed capitalization issue and removed extra comma, also applied this fix to other affected Tomo questions.[/quote] [quote][quote]Tomo question- "Which of the following Ancient Breeds originated from Shadow? - Nocturne Dragons - Obelisk Dragons - Banescale Dragons - Veilspun Dragons" The phrasing implies that all the answers are Ancients, but half are Moderns- it should be "Which of the following is an Ancient Breed originating from Shadow".[/quote] Updated for clarity![/quote]
From [T] Typos MEGATHREAD:
Romion wrote on 2024-05-08 18:46:51:
I've fixed several of the typos/grammatical errors across the site recently.

I'm not sure about these changes:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Which creature calls the scorched forest home, and fights to protect it from encroaching dragons?
Fixed capitalization issue and removed extra comma, also applied this fix to other affected Tomo questions.

Quote:
Quote:
Tomo question-
"Which of the following Ancient Breeds originated from Shadow?
- Nocturne Dragons
- Obelisk Dragons
- Banescale Dragons
- Veilspun Dragons"

The phrasing implies that all the answers are Ancients, but half are Moderns- it should be "Which of the following is an Ancient Breed originating from Shadow".
Updated for clarity!
Tomo question: Which of the following is an Ancient breed that originated from Shadow?
Veilspun Dragons

Question listed: Which of the following is an Ancient Breed originating from Shadow?
Veilspun Dragons

the difference in the "originate" part makes it so you can't use ctrl+f and ctrl-v to look up the answer. not sure if both are in rotation in tomo, but thought I'd mention it either way

Tomo question: Which of the following is an Ancient breed that originated from Shadow?
Veilspun Dragons

Question listed: Which of the following is an Ancient Breed originating from Shadow?
Veilspun Dragons

the difference in the "originate" part makes it so you can't use ctrl+f and ctrl-v to look up the answer. not sure if both are in rotation in tomo, but thought I'd mention it either way

tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo1_75sq.gif
G8AyR6r.png gUe2de3.png
@bobadinosaur

Thanks, it seems the question was changed from

"Which of the following Ancient Breeds originated from Shadow?" to
"Which of the following is an Ancient breed that originated from Shadow?"
@bobadinosaur

Thanks, it seems the question was changed from

"Which of the following Ancient Breeds originated from Shadow?" to
"Which of the following is an Ancient breed that originated from Shadow?"
I need to remember to use this more often
I need to remember to use this more often
UqN4jFQ.png
I have ADHD and Dyslexia. Please bear with me if I type weirdly. You can kindly ask me to rewrite something if you don't understand what I mean, no worries.
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132