Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
Quote:
Breed change scrolls are found in what sub-section of the marketplace?
Specialty

So this question is incorrect now, right?
Quote:
Specialty

SwOY.png
[quote name="Manticore" date="2024-03-05 17:47:30" ] Quote: Breed change scrolls are found in what sub-section of the marketplace? Specialty So this question is incorrect now, right? [/quote] Oh wait... I never noticed that even though that question popped up for me yesterday. Wonder if it'll be changed or not?
Manticore wrote on 2024-03-05 17:47:30:
Quote:
Specialty

Oh wait... I never noticed that even though that question popped up for me yesterday. Wonder if it'll be changed or not?
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[quote name="WebstickKitten" date="2024-03-05 17:53:12" ] [quote name="Manticore" date="2024-03-05 17:47:30" ] Quote: Breed change scrolls are found in what sub-section of the marketplace? Specialty So this question is incorrect now, right? [/quote] Oh wait... I never noticed that even though that question popped up for me yesterday. Wonder if it'll be changed or not? [/quote] Is there a thread to report errors like this?
WebstickKitten wrote on 2024-03-05 17:53:12:
Manticore wrote on 2024-03-05 17:47:30:
Quote:
Specialty

Oh wait... I never noticed that even though that question popped up for me yesterday. Wonder if it'll be changed or not?

Is there a thread to report errors like this?
SwOY.png
I noticed that a question's misspelling was fixed, so now when you search it in the first post, it looks like it's missing.

What's in the post:
This enormous decopod releases millions of tiny bubbles from its carapace to ward off predators. But really, who is afraid of bubbles?

What the question actually is right now:
This enormous decapod releases millions of tiny bubbles from its carapace to ward off predators. But really, who is afraid of bubbles?
I noticed that a question's misspelling was fixed, so now when you search it in the first post, it looks like it's missing.

What's in the post:
This enormous decopod releases millions of tiny bubbles from its carapace to ward off predators. But really, who is afraid of bubbles?

What the question actually is right now:
This enormous decapod releases millions of tiny bubbles from its carapace to ward off predators. But really, who is afraid of bubbles?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
[quote name="mustard" date="2024-03-12 18:07:10" ] What the question actually is right now[/quote] Thank you, fixed! [b]New question:[/b] From what elemental region do the Auraboa originate? Nature
mustard wrote on 2024-03-12 18:07:10:
What the question actually is right now

Thank you, fixed!

New question:

From what elemental region do the Auraboa originate?
Nature
Hi! Thanks for this guide, I use it everyday :)

I noticed one of the answers has been updated:

Question: Which breeds of dragons are capable of eating all four food types?
Guardians, Imperials, and Veilspun.
Guardians, Imperials, Aberrations, and Veilspun.
Hi! Thanks for this guide, I use it everyday :)

Question: Which breeds of dragons are capable of eating all four food types?
Guardians, Imperials, and Veilspun.
Guardians, Imperials, Aberrations, and Veilspun.
[quote name="hydrangela" date="2024-03-16 02:09:08" ] I noticed one of the answers has been updated: [/quote] Thank you!
hydrangela wrote on 2024-03-16 02:09:08:

Thank you!
Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savanna?

Frost Delver

Frost Delver
vGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
[quote name="ShayeraNatasha" date="2024-03-16 12:19:17" ] Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savanna? Frost Delver [/quote] Thank you, I've replaced "Savanna[b]h[/b]" with "Savanna": [quote]Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savannah? Amaranth Moth Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savannah? Frost Delver Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savannah? Joxar Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savannah? Light Sprite Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savannah? Noggle[/quote]
ShayeraNatasha wrote on 2024-03-16 12:19:17:

Frost Delver

Thank you, I've replaced "Savannah" with "Savanna":

Quote:
Which of the following enemies cannot be found in Thunderhead Savannah?
Amaranth Moth

Frost Delver

Joxar

Light Sprite

Noggle

Not Sure if this is an error or not nor if I should be posting this somewhere else. (i'd post a picture of it but not sure how without making an account off site somewhere)
I apologize if I shouldn't at anyone or if I did this wrong, but I thought to post about it.
@Maki

but this question ->
"Breed change scrolls are found in what sub-section of the marketplace?"
Available answer from Tomo are ->
"1. Genes, 2. Bundles, 3. Apparel, and 4. Familiars"

When I search for it in the list with CTRL + F, it says the answer is "Specialty" however the correct answer is "Genes"

I'm currently trying to go for the achievement to get all her questions correct for 7 days cus I forgot to do it and come here to double check even if I know the answer.

Anyway, Thank you for all the work you do and the time you put into this. I appreciate it greatly. Have a wonderful day.
Not Sure if this is an error or not nor if I should be posting this somewhere else. (i'd post a picture of it but not sure how without making an account off site somewhere)
I apologize if I shouldn't at anyone or if I did this wrong, but I thought to post about it.
@Maki

but this question ->
"Breed change scrolls are found in what sub-section of the marketplace?"
Available answer from Tomo are ->
"1. Genes, 2. Bundles, 3. Apparel, and 4. Familiars"

When I search for it in the list with CTRL + F, it says the answer is "Specialty" however the correct answer is "Genes"

I'm currently trying to go for the achievement to get all her questions correct for 7 days cus I forgot to do it and come here to double check even if I know the answer.

Anyway, Thank you for all the work you do and the time you put into this. I appreciate it greatly. Have a wonderful day.
extra-wing-left.pngextra-head-right.pngpGLtnaO.pngextra-head-left.pngextra-wing-right.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131