Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which colors you forget about?
1 2
I am sure most of us have some favorite colors on this site, as well as colors we have strong dislike/vendetta/grudge towards, or just avoid using in general.

But what colors do you all just... kind of forget about? You never look for dragons with that particular color, you do not avoid it either and do not even quite recall how the color itself looks on different genes. You might run into it sometimes and be like "oh yeah, that is a color, it exists" and might sometimes end up using it but never intentionally or really thinking on it. Or you intend to use it, but just forget to.

Well, I had to pull up the color wheel and these colors I definitely just Forget about when making scries or hunting for dragons:
Moon, Dust, Lavender, Purple, Ultramarine, Stonewash, Emerald, Fern, Leaf, Honeydew, Honey, Buttercup, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Auburn, Red, Blush, Mauve

As you can see, really spread out across the wheel, haha. Notably I think Steel has been very forgettable for me before, as well as Ginger, but I have noticed myself thinking of those colors more lately. Rust, Carmine and Brick too. They are definitely rising in my consciousness!
I am sure most of us have some favorite colors on this site, as well as colors we have strong dislike/vendetta/grudge towards, or just avoid using in general.

But what colors do you all just... kind of forget about? You never look for dragons with that particular color, you do not avoid it either and do not even quite recall how the color itself looks on different genes. You might run into it sometimes and be like "oh yeah, that is a color, it exists" and might sometimes end up using it but never intentionally or really thinking on it. Or you intend to use it, but just forget to.

Well, I had to pull up the color wheel and these colors I definitely just Forget about when making scries or hunting for dragons:
Moon, Dust, Lavender, Purple, Ultramarine, Stonewash, Emerald, Fern, Leaf, Honeydew, Honey, Buttercup, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Auburn, Red, Blush, Mauve

As you can see, really spread out across the wheel, haha. Notably I think Steel has been very forgettable for me before, as well as Ginger, but I have noticed myself thinking of those colors more lately. Rust, Carmine and Brick too. They are definitely rising in my consciousness!
rI2B9a8.png
Seafoam, Moon, Fog, Mist, Iris, (a lot of purples tbh), Cornflower, Blush
Idk I just don’t run into those often or like them enough to look for them
Seafoam, Moon, Fog, Mist, Iris, (a lot of purples tbh), Cornflower, Blush
Idk I just don’t run into those often or like them enough to look for them
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
a lot of the orange range is a vague blur to me. I was doing a FR color quiz and was sure "sunshine" and "sunset" were not both real colors because the names were too similar. I also forgot terracotta, cinnamon, and carrot exist.

the monochrome range is also hazy to me. charcoal and coal, shale and slate (one of those is not actually monochrome and is in a totally different part of the color wheel, but I don't know which).
a lot of the orange range is a vague blur to me. I was doing a FR color quiz and was sure "sunshine" and "sunset" were not both real colors because the names were too similar. I also forgot terracotta, cinnamon, and carrot exist.

the monochrome range is also hazy to me. charcoal and coal, shale and slate (one of those is not actually monochrome and is in a totally different part of the color wheel, but I don't know which).
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
most of them until I remember (there's too many colors and yet somehow not enough)
most of them until I remember (there's too many colors and yet somehow not enough)
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Overcast. Only remember its existence when I'm in the midst of finding dragons in the range.
Only reason I remember rn is because I have a project that involves overcast.
Overcast. Only remember its existence when I'm in the midst of finding dragons in the range.
Only reason I remember rn is because I have a project that involves overcast.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
I only remember Maize, my worst enemy.
I only remember Maize, my worst enemy.
a lot of the green range, but mainly murk - this thread literally made me remember that color exists
a lot of the green range, but mainly murk - this thread literally made me remember that color exists
NcRl9aq.png
crocodile, flint, taupe, hickory, navy, royal, and wisteria are all forgettable for me <<'
crocodile, flint, taupe, hickory, navy, royal, and wisteria are all forgettable for me <<'
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I always forget about dust
I always forget about dust
I don’t know what to put here
Heather
Fog
Hunter