Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67
@ above message. the problem is that all the other skin psds DO work perfectly fine, its just this one [quote name="SakraKaine" date="2024-04-29 07:27:22" ]Also, compared to the Gaoler hatchling file size, the Veilspun hatchling file is huge! It's like, three times the size! [/quote] oh yeah i didnt even notice that, skin_veilspun_h_unclipped_layers.psd is 5.98 mb and skin_undertide_h_unclipped_layers.psd is only 892 kb im curious how the broken skin template looks like actually? id like a link to an image of it maybe
@ above message. the problem is that all the other skin psds DO work perfectly fine, its just this one
SakraKaine wrote on 2024-04-29 07:27:22:
Also, compared to the Gaoler hatchling file size, the Veilspun hatchling file is huge! It's like, three times the size!
oh yeah i didnt even notice that, skin_veilspun_h_unclipped_layers.psd is 5.98 mb and skin_undertide_h_unclipped_layers.psd is only 892 kb

im curious how the broken skin template looks like actually? id like a link to an image of it maybe
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Oh wow, looks amazing! I want to try making a skin at some point and this is making it seem so much less scary!
Oh wow, looks amazing! I want to try making a skin at some point and this is making it seem so much less scary!
zbfZPyc.png

Coliseum drop rates are ridiculous and ingame economy is not worth forcing people to mindlessly grind
This is a wonderful update and will surely help out skin artists a lot, especially with the submission processes.

Also, accents for permababies now?! Yes please!!!
This is a wonderful update and will surely help out skin artists a lot, especially with the submission processes.

Also, accents for permababies now?! Yes please!!!
YAzXKmc.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2024-04-29 07:32:43" ] [quote name="SakraKaine" date="2024-04-29 07:27:22" ]Also, compared to the Gaoler hatchling file size, the Veilspun hatchling file is huge! It's like, three times the size! [/quote] oh yeah i didnt even notice that, skin_veilspun_h_unclipped_layers.psd is 5.98 mb and skin_undertide_h_unclipped_layers.psd is only 892 kb im curious how the broken skin template looks like actually? id like a link to an image of it maybe [/quote] @PixelSpiral, @SakraKaine, I've alerted the team to this report. Thank you!
PixelSpiral wrote on 2024-04-29 07:32:43:
SakraKaine wrote on 2024-04-29 07:27:22:
Also, compared to the Gaoler hatchling file size, the Veilspun hatchling file is huge! It's like, three times the size!
oh yeah i didnt even notice that, skin_veilspun_h_unclipped_layers.psd is 5.98 mb and skin_undertide_h_unclipped_layers.psd is only 892 kb

im curious how the broken skin template looks like actually? id like a link to an image of it maybe

@PixelSpiral, @SakraKaine, I've alerted the team to this report. Thank you!
HOLY MOLYYYYY HATCHLING SKINS!!!! HECK YEAH!!!
HOLY MOLYYYYY HATCHLING SKINS!!!! HECK YEAH!!!
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
HATCHLING SKINS? YAY!
HATCHLING SKINS? YAY!
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
OMG HATCHLING SKINS

MY CROPS ARE WATERED AND MY SKIN IS CLEAR
OMG HATCHLING SKINS

MY CROPS ARE WATERED AND MY SKIN IS CLEAR
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
Not sure if the Q&A section is taking questions but I'd like to ask what will be the stance on permababy entries for festival contests?

I love the addition of hatchling skins but with the already limited number of fest winners and increasing amount of dragon breeds it would be... not great that slots will be used on skins that require a gem purchase (permababy scroll) to use.
Not sure if the Q&A section is taking questions but I'd like to ask what will be the stance on permababy entries for festival contests?

I love the addition of hatchling skins but with the already limited number of fest winners and increasing amount of dragon breeds it would be... not great that slots will be used on skins that require a gem purchase (permababy scroll) to use.
42002.png
Hatchling skins? Wooooo! I’ve been waiting for those!
Hatchling skins? Wooooo! I’ve been waiting for those!
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
{ PERMABAB UMAS REAL? we just keep winning !!! [emoji=aether love size=1]
{ PERMABAB UMAS REAL? we just keep winning !!!
holli / rat king • adult • any pronouns • fr+3
home of stormrot
art shop
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 66 67