Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plague Nests Available (Open)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@rufusdrumknott

Just a friendly reminder that your nest reservation is tomorrow - Saturday, April 27th. Please ensure that your desired pair is ready prior to tomorrow’s nesting, thank you for allowing me to nest for you and I’ll see you soon :3
@rufusdrumknott

Just a friendly reminder that your nest reservation is tomorrow - Saturday, April 27th. Please ensure that your desired pair is ready prior to tomorrow’s nesting, thank you for allowing me to nest for you and I’ll see you soon :3
giphy.gif
@rufusdrumknott

Chronos and Rhea have given birth to 3 eggs! They shall hatch on the second of May, Thursday. A good haul of eggs for first timers in my nests :D
@rufusdrumknott

Chronos and Rhea have given birth to 3 eggs! They shall hatch on the second of May, Thursday. A good haul of eggs for first timers in my nests :D
giphy.gif
That's awesome, thanks so much!
That's awesome, thanks so much!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
Three nests available for nesting!
Three nests available for nesting!
giphy.gif
Sorry, today, ordinary pairs take up too much lair space if I wake up more, and special pairs like the one that came back need more genes. Good luck! Will grab temps tomorrow if no one else does.

Repost: 3 nests open
Sorry, today, ordinary pairs take up too much lair space if I wake up more, and special pairs like the one that came back need more genes. Good luck! Will grab temps tomorrow if no one else does.

Repost: 3 nests open
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
Found some bargains! Sending 3 anyway. >_<
Found some bargains! Sending 3 anyway. >_<
@NerdMom

Who am I to leave three bargains waiting around in a CR?
Especially when they decided to team up and give a total haul of 10 eggs :0

I can always count on you to have dragons to nest but my goodness, you got a lot of dragons… not that I am complaining, the more you give, the more unique babies I get to see for the first time heh May 3rd shall be the date of the hatch, a nice Friday afternoon by the boiling waters of the Plague Shores… Mmm, nice day to have a plague-colada xD

Cloudchaser and Quinlan with their 2 eggs
Elend and Mesmer with their 3 eggs
And Abelia and Premin with their gold ticket of 5 eggs

What a weekend to celebrate!
@NerdMom

Who am I to leave three bargains waiting around in a CR?
Especially when they decided to team up and give a total haul of 10 eggs :0

I can always count on you to have dragons to nest but my goodness, you got a lot of dragons… not that I am complaining, the more you give, the more unique babies I get to see for the first time heh May 3rd shall be the date of the hatch, a nice Friday afternoon by the boiling waters of the Plague Shores… Mmm, nice day to have a plague-colada xD

Cloudchaser and Quinlan with their 2 eggs
Elend and Mesmer with their 3 eggs
And Abelia and Premin with their gold ticket of 5 eggs

What a weekend to celebrate!
giphy.gif
Thanks, that’s so neat!

These were fodder from AH who had not only hibernation available to wait for Nature’s upcoming holiday to go off to Gladekeeper, but also the breeding period available. And combinations will be so weird that green + white = purple.

I’m so thrilled that these are actually excited about all the whirlwind changes and arranged mate that they made so many eggs! My guess is that their home lairs must have been really, really boring to jump onboard this new random event, haha.
Thanks, that’s so neat!

These were fodder from AH who had not only hibernation available to wait for Nature’s upcoming holiday to go off to Gladekeeper, but also the breeding period available. And combinations will be so weird that green + white = purple.

I’m so thrilled that these are actually excited about all the whirlwind changes and arranged mate that they made so many eggs! My guess is that their home lairs must have been really, really boring to jump onboard this new random event, haha.
That and I think they were just happy to have been freed from the AH XD
That and I think they were just happy to have been freed from the AH XD
giphy.gif
@Infinity12356 Hi! Thanks for today’s batch! Since you commented about some in CR, did you want to keep any hatchlings as a tip or the red-white parent pair? I don’t care as they’re all trainees and exalting profit is high already this week.
@Infinity12356 Hi! Thanks for today’s batch! Since you commented about some in CR, did you want to keep any hatchlings as a tip or the red-white parent pair? I don’t care as they’re all trainees and exalting profit is high already this week.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42