Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Plague Nests Available (Open)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48
@NerdMom

ColdBlood and CrimsonTempest have given birth to 2 eggs (which I think is one extra from the last time they bred?) I don’t think they are use to being a Dusthide yet lol on the side note, ToxicBlade and Hemotoxin have given birth to 3 eggs!

All these eggs will hatch on Monday, May 20th :3

Everyone Else:

Three nests remaining!
@NerdMom

ColdBlood and CrimsonTempest have given birth to 2 eggs (which I think is one extra from the last time they bred?) I don’t think they are use to being a Dusthide yet lol on the side note, ToxicBlade and Hemotoxin have given birth to 3 eggs!

All these eggs will hatch on Monday, May 20th :3

Everyone Else:

Three nests remaining!
giphy.gif
Can I snag the last three nests? Also I would like a reservation for the plague fest too
Can I snag the last three nests? Also I would like a reservation for the plague fest too
@windwheelaster

Sure, you can :3 Send the pairs my way and I’ll nest them right away for you and I’ll go ahead and put you on the reservation list for the riot of rot as well.
@windwheelaster

Sure, you can :3 Send the pairs my way and I’ll nest them right away for you and I’ll go ahead and put you on the reservation list for the riot of rot as well.
giphy.gif
@windwheelaster

Unfortunately, we have been plagued by the terrible 2’s and the dreadful 1’s. This is a very hideous virus common around even the most productive nestings, I hate this virus season >:|

*pulls on a mask*
But we shall take it in stride!
Raven and Daisy along with Nuthilyan and Suvi have given birth to two eggs each whereas Rose and Unnamed gave birth to only one egg. They shall hatch on Tuesday, May 21st :3
@windwheelaster

Unfortunately, we have been plagued by the terrible 2’s and the dreadful 1’s. This is a very hideous virus common around even the most productive nestings, I hate this virus season >:|

*pulls on a mask*
But we shall take it in stride!
Raven and Daisy along with Nuthilyan and Suvi have given birth to two eggs each whereas Rose and Unnamed gave birth to only one egg. They shall hatch on Tuesday, May 21st :3
giphy.gif
Aw dang! I was most excited for rose's nest.
[quote name="windwheelaster" date="2024-05-16 15:11:55" ] Aw dang! I was most excited for rose's nest. [/quote] I am truly sorry, hopefully we get lucky and the baby is the million dollar child! I shall cross my fingers >~<
windwheelaster wrote on 2024-05-16 15:11:55:

I am truly sorry, hopefully we get lucky and the baby is the million dollar child!
I shall cross my fingers >~<
giphy.gif
Thanks for offering food for the unfed! Returned - I should be tipping you food stacks instead. With all my coli, we have enough for survival bunker a friendly Nature sealed Biodome.
Thanks for offering food for the unfed! Returned - I should be tipping you food stacks instead. With all my coli, we have enough for survival bunker a friendly Nature sealed Biodome.
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
@NerdMom

Smh lol fair enough… not me gonna now try to sneak in stuffies in your future pair and hatchling returns from my nestings cough cough, hm? What? No i didn’t say anything, you must be hearing things… xD
@NerdMom

Smh lol fair enough… not me gonna now try to sneak in stuffies in your future pair and hatchling returns from my nestings cough cough, hm? What? No i didn’t say anything, you must be hearing things… xD
giphy.gif
Four nests now available!
Four nests now available!
giphy.gif
I am once again asking for a nest! They got so close last time, I'm feeling lucky this go
I am once again asking for a nest! They got so close last time, I'm feeling lucky this go
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png5gpVeRL.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48