Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You ever buy the exalt Fodder dragons..
1 2
You know the ones. Usually five gems each? Sometimes I like to buy every single one of them, and watch the AH and just keep buying all of them that pop hope. I always hope it'll raise the price of dragons a little... But it usually doesn't. But I like to try!! It's fun, and it helps the smaller users. The FR economy, too! Has anyone ever done something like this? Have you ever noticed a day where suddenly all the five [emoji=gem size=1] dragons are all missing? Also I'll admit I also do this for dominance, because my fire boys need help. Never seems to help though haha!
You know the ones. Usually five gems each?

Sometimes I like to buy every single one of them, and watch the AH and just keep buying all of them that pop hope.

I always hope it'll raise the price of dragons a little... But it usually doesn't.

But I like to try!! It's fun, and it helps the smaller users. The FR economy, too!

Has anyone ever done something like this? Have you ever noticed a day where suddenly all the five dragons are all missing?

Also I'll admit I also do this for dominance, because my fire boys need help. Never seems to help though haha!
I buy as many every night as I need to refill my hibden, except I only buy treasure sales. It's just easier to use the currency exalting gives me.
I buy as many every night as I need to refill my hibden, except I only buy treasure sales. It's just easier to use the currency exalting gives me.
I did when I had the free space to do so, and once I have the free space again I will do so.
I did when I had the free space to do so, and once I have the free space again I will do so.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
that's how I make a profit. throw them in the Hib den till they grow up, pull out the exalt bonus ones already in there and train them up to double the investment.
that's how I make a profit. throw them in the Hib den till they grow up, pull out the exalt bonus ones already in there and train them up to double the investment.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
A small part of me wants to buy out all 30k+ dragons and just exalt them all, just for fun.... but that can't happen and will never happen. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
A small part of me wants to buy out all 30k+ dragons and just exalt them all, just for fun.... but that can't happen and will never happen.
The FR economy on exalts is steady because we get a certain amt. per level. They'll never tank to absolutely nothing. Plenty flip hatchlings when they are adults.
The FR economy on exalts is steady because we get a certain amt. per level. They'll never tank to absolutely nothing. Plenty flip hatchlings when they are adults.
My trick is to buy them and breed them when grown to get more dragons, is that helping?
My trick is to buy them and breed them when grown to get more dragons, is that helping?
i definitely notice when the prices raise. if i'm not in need of fodder, i just. wait for prices to go back down, tbh. it always does, always will. i was in the trenches when adults shot up to 20g/kt like two months ago bc of The Fights, and now they're back to the same old ~7kt. the economy is beautiful
i definitely notice when the prices raise. if i'm not in need of fodder, i just. wait for prices to go back down, tbh. it always does, always will. i was in the trenches when adults shot up to 20g/kt like two months ago bc of The Fights, and now they're back to the same old ~7kt. the economy is beautiful
yeah i snag them after looking for 4/5 day olds never hurts to be stocked down the road!
yeah i snag them after looking for 4/5 day olds never hurts to be stocked down the road!
you guys are my heroes :}

my 6g fodder still isnt selling and im too stubborn to lower the price yet...
you guys are my heroes :}

my 6g fodder still isnt selling and im too stubborn to lower the price yet...
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2