Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | We need another wyvern
1 2
IDK about you guys but I think its about time we get another wyvern ancient. I've loved the anicents we've gotten so far but we only have one ancient thats a wyvern. Wyverns are some of my fav dragon types period (theyre also pretty iconic) so I would love if we could one or two more. It doesn't even have to be a classic looking wyvern. you can do a lot with their shapes. I think it would be pretty cool if we got one that was built like a microraptor (two arm wings and two leg wings) or maybe something that walks on its wings like GOT dragons or MonHUn wyverns. Could you imagine if we got something that was built like caraxes? I think that would be so cool. [img]https://i.imgur.com/AKae2MF.png[/img] Personally hoping this is what we get for the wind ancient.
IDK about you guys but I think its about time we get another wyvern ancient. I've loved the anicents we've gotten so far but we only have one ancient thats a wyvern. Wyverns are some of my fav dragon types period (theyre also pretty iconic) so I would love if we could one or two more.

It doesn't even have to be a classic looking wyvern. you can do a lot with their shapes. I think it would be pretty cool if we got one that was built like a microraptor (two arm wings and two leg wings) or maybe something that walks on its wings like GOT dragons or MonHUn wyverns. Could you imagine if we got something that was built like caraxes? I think that would be so cool.
AKae2MF.png

Personally hoping this is what we get for the wind ancient.
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif Accent: Moonlight Halo Buy!
swiftwings. please swiftwings literally just swiftwings with updated art but still recognizeably themselves
swiftwings. please swiftwings literally just swiftwings with updated art but still recognizeably themselves
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Not gonna lie, I was thinking it would be cool to have a Wind-themed wyvern as well. Maybe a mix between a long and wyvern; like it has the serpentine and ribbonlike body of a long, but with two legs and two wings. I imagine that it would have to use its wings to help with moving on the ground, like Smaug, the dragons from GoT, or the dragons from Skyrim, but still have very snakelike movements. Of course this could be displayed through pngs in a browser-based game, the amount of detail I'm going into is absolutely necessary-
Not gonna lie, I was thinking it would be cool to have a Wind-themed wyvern as well. Maybe a mix between a long and wyvern; like it has the serpentine and ribbonlike body of a long, but with two legs and two wings. I imagine that it would have to use its wings to help with moving on the ground, like Smaug, the dragons from GoT, or the dragons from Skyrim, but still have very snakelike movements. Of course this could be displayed through pngs in a browser-based game, the amount of detail I'm going into is absolutely necessary-
to all 3 posts in this thread: YES PLEASE!!!
to all 3 posts in this thread: YES PLEASE!!!
NcRl9aq.png
It would be even better if the image for their intro was blurred like that too haha
It would be even better if the image for their intro was blurred like that too haha
SIG-02.png
Totally agree with swiftwings. I dont see any reason why the wind ancient wouldn't be a wyvern, I think we've seen a lot of noodly looking dragons so im not sure if i want basically spiral 2 but i think light and wind both have high chances of being wyvern dragons. Honestly i'd love a pseudowyvern like the ilks of Nargacuga or Tigrex from monster hunter but I dont think we will see one.
Totally agree with swiftwings. I dont see any reason why the wind ancient wouldn't be a wyvern, I think we've seen a lot of noodly looking dragons so im not sure if i want basically spiral 2 but i think light and wind both have high chances of being wyvern dragons. Honestly i'd love a pseudowyvern like the ilks of Nargacuga or Tigrex from monster hunter but I dont think we will see one.
xulc4O8.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2024-04-28 11:14:45" ] swiftwings. please swiftwings literally just swiftwings with updated art but still recognizeably themselves [/quote] Yes.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2024-04-28 11:14:45:
Yes.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2024-04-28 11:14:45" ] swiftwings. please swiftwings literally just swiftwings with updated art but still recognizeably themselves [/quote] pleading, i've wanted the swiftwings ever since they announced the ancient system, they are my blorbos. the day they add swiftwings i'll buy a pack of gems
PixelSpiral wrote on 2024-04-28 11:14:45:
pleading, i've wanted the swiftwings ever since they announced the ancient system, they are my blorbos. the day they add swiftwings i'll buy a pack of gems
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
swiftwings are so cute!! i don't really see a reason they couldn't come back.

i know that many games will bring back concepts, like in dlc or sequels or just in general. bringing them back as an ancient would be a great opportunity, especially since if i remember right the reason they were cut from flight rising was because they are wyverns so didn't fit the 4 leg 2 wing rule.

isn't it confirmed that there's going to be multiple ancient breeds of each element, they're just trying to give us one per element right now? so i think swiftwings could come back as an ancient! :D
swiftwings are so cute!! i don't really see a reason they couldn't come back.

i know that many games will bring back concepts, like in dlc or sequels or just in general. bringing them back as an ancient would be a great opportunity, especially since if i remember right the reason they were cut from flight rising was because they are wyverns so didn't fit the 4 leg 2 wing rule.

isn't it confirmed that there's going to be multiple ancient breeds of each element, they're just trying to give us one per element right now? so i think swiftwings could come back as an ancient! :D
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
I would also love to see Swiftwings, even if they're not 100% like the original but Swiftwings would still be amazing
I would also love to see Swiftwings, even if they're not 100% like the original but Swiftwings would still be amazing
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
1 2