Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Free-use] REHOSTED - Items & graphics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center] Hope you don't mind, but I included this thread here to help others find it! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3253570#post_3253570] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tB3n5sc.png[/img] [/url][/center]

Hope you don't mind, but I included this thread here to help others find it!

tB3n5sc.png

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
Praying these get uploaded to Imgur soon, I already miss them ToT
Praying these get uploaded to Imgur soon, I already miss them ToT
n0D3kRF.png

HkZAJYc.pngUuKod4C.pngadbiRan.png
bYt72YT.pngAl1BEGR.pngUhnDhXp.png
H0t7Ypl.pngoaolHwW.pngcEq7B1S.png
@Hikumi Absolutely no rush, I understand both rough times and not having enough time (I remember having time for stuff. I think.). This will get sorted when or if that is possible for you, and if it ends up not being possible, it was nice while it lasted and thank you either way. [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=heart size=1] I hope things look brighter for you in the future!
@Hikumi Absolutely no rush, I understand both rough times and not having enough time (I remember having time for stuff. I think.). This will get sorted when or if that is possible for you, and if it ends up not being possible, it was nice while it lasted and thank you either way.

I hope things look brighter for you in the future!
Good thing getting a formal diagnosis led me to relearn my needs because I'm trying to adjust things and I *might* be able to spend some punctual time here.

Got enough energy these two days to rehost and update the links so things are on imgur now and Im crossing my fingers so they stay there for long <3 Thanks for patience and interest in using these.

Also, while I can't promise *at all* adding new content (I'd like to be working or freelance before end of the year so time is very limited) I created a FR pinglist in case I give any relevant updates!

----

@VibinFrogFolk actually appreciated <3 always happy to be on compilation threads for easy search of other users

@TheKingMagpie @williwawwarden managed to work on it up they go!

These were on my old poll-like pinglist so I'm pinging you to notify these graphics work again + please subscribe on pinglist above if you are interested in further updates of this thread.
@exp @crowvidae @BubbleBirb @kaessis @Razatharia @Eskoniss @Katsuji @Carissa @StrawberryFroggy @NovaSeagull22 @sprxngmxst
Good thing getting a formal diagnosis led me to relearn my needs because I'm trying to adjust things and I *might* be able to spend some punctual time here.

Got enough energy these two days to rehost and update the links so things are on imgur now and Im crossing my fingers so they stay there for long <3 Thanks for patience and interest in using these.

Also, while I can't promise *at all* adding new content (I'd like to be working or freelance before end of the year so time is very limited) I created a FR pinglist in case I give any relevant updates!

----

@VibinFrogFolk actually appreciated <3 always happy to be on compilation threads for easy search of other users

@TheKingMagpie @williwawwarden managed to work on it up they go!

These were on my old poll-like pinglist so I'm pinging you to notify these graphics work again + please subscribe on pinglist above if you are interested in further updates of this thread.
@exp @crowvidae @BubbleBirb @kaessis @Razatharia @Eskoniss @Katsuji @Carissa @StrawberryFroggy @NovaSeagull22 @sprxngmxst
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Thank you so much! Your artwork is amazing and I'm so excited to put them everywhere. I love the birds <3

Wishing you the best!
Thank you so much! Your artwork is amazing and I'm so excited to put them everywhere. I love the birds <3

Wishing you the best!
Slight-Eyewing.png __
they / he +2hr

xjB7OSe.png
mAiCJNJ.png
__ __ TVPeCAO.png __ Enchanted-Libra.png
@Hikumi Subscribed to the FR pinglist (thank you!), and OOF, yes, I have a pretty good idea how [i]that[/i] goes, as I am still working on making my own changes for similar reasons. Good luck and good adjustments to you! Ooh wow, you got a BUNCH uploaded! As soon as I eke out some time, I can start fixing links and make things fancy again. Thank you so much! [center][emoji=gust size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=gust size=1][/center]
@Hikumi Subscribed to the FR pinglist (thank you!), and OOF, yes, I have a pretty good idea how that goes, as I am still working on making my own changes for similar reasons. Good luck and good adjustments to you!

Ooh wow, you got a BUNCH uploaded! As soon as I eke out some time, I can start fixing links and make things fancy again. Thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7