Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Free-use resources] Items & graphics!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thinking about doing more birbs...I have an obsession with them
Thinking about doing more birbs...I have an obsession with them
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
I just want to take the time to say that your art is very pretty and also I love love all these cute little pixels and the bird pixels especially make me super happy (magpies are my favorite bird... ;-;) thank you for taking the time to make these !! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I just want to take the time to say that your art is very pretty and also I love love all these cute little pixels and the bird pixels especially make me super happy (magpies are my favorite bird... ;-;) thank you for taking the time to make these !!
7bfJZaP.png
it took me so long to see this fhdsfsh thanks for the kind words! bird pixels are my favs and YES magpies!!!
it took me so long to see this fhdsfsh thanks for the kind words! bird pixels are my favs and YES magpies!!!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Hello I just want to pop in and say I love your little birbs! They're so adorable :)
Hello I just want to pop in and say I love your little birbs! They're so adorable :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
thanks so much, the comment means so much to me! specially @ the birbs, they are what started this thread <3
thanks so much, the comment means so much to me! specially @ the birbs, they are what started this thread <3
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Adorable birdssss!!!!!!! I love them so much!! I hope one day you'll do Quetzal or Superb Fairy Wren ;w; They are my babies <3 You do amazing work!

And btw I don't think I see where to get the base of the dragon busts? :0 Where it's written "here" it's just black?
Adorable birdssss!!!!!!! I love them so much!! I hope one day you'll do Quetzal or Superb Fairy Wren ;w; They are my babies <3 You do amazing work!

And btw I don't think I see where to get the base of the dragon busts? :0 Where it's written "here" it's just black?
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum gosh been so busy lately fdsjfsd seeing this more than a month later
the bases are the flat simple color pics! I didnt separate them in layers bc I worked them on paint ;; if you copy/save the pic to MS paint you should be easily able to recolor them with the eraser trick!
@Vanitatum gosh been so busy lately fdsjfsd seeing this more than a month later
the bases are the flat simple color pics! I didnt separate them in layers bc I worked them on paint ;; if you copy/save the pic to MS paint you should be easily able to recolor them with the eraser trick!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
@Hikumi don't worry I'm busy ** lately too <3
And you give me permission to recolor/modify them? Don't worry I'll still credit you for the base!
@Hikumi don't worry I'm busy ** lately too <3
And you give me permission to recolor/modify them? Don't worry I'll still credit you for the base!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum
yes! the rules are on the post too, you can recolor them, add apparel etc. for your own dragons, and for FR currency adopts up to maximum 100kT :)
@Vanitatum
yes! the rules are on the post too, you can recolor them, add apparel etc. for your own dragons, and for FR currency adopts up to maximum 100kT :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
I love these all a lot. Would it be possible to get half-width versions of the dividers? Or for permission to edit them to roughly half the width?
I love these all a lot. Would it be possible to get half-width versions of the dividers? Or for permission to edit them to roughly half the width?
iYtOIWU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7