Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why waste food?
1 2 3 4
I like the bonus gem and 5 gathering turns, also I think if I don’t feed them people will think my clan is abandoned.. I usually leave them until they get to around 82% and then feed them.
I like the bonus gem and 5 gathering turns, also I think if I don’t feed them people will think my clan is abandoned.. I usually leave them until they get to around 82% and then feed them.
H9klr6C.pngheheh... birdie :D
I don't want to lose my well fed bonus lol
I don't want to lose my well fed bonus lol
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I like the well-fed bonus, and I feel bad if my dragons are hungry, those are my little guys, I can't let them starve... and the bar being only partially filled bugs me, and completely empty bugs me even more. Higher percentage is better.

It's also a good way to remind myself to check on things, because if I've gotta go feed them, then I'll go do other stuff on site for a little while again too.
I like the well-fed bonus, and I feel bad if my dragons are hungry, those are my little guys, I can't let them starve... and the bar being only partially filled bugs me, and completely empty bugs me even more. Higher percentage is better.

It's also a good way to remind myself to check on things, because if I've gotta go feed them, then I'll go do other stuff on site for a little while again too.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
Like others are saying, the bonuses are actually really good. +5 gathering turns and +15% coli exp are a lot bigger boost than they might seem on paper. I breed my own fodder as well, so having all of my pairs ready to breed without needing to manually feed them first is also convenient.
Like others are saying, the bonuses are actually really good. +5 gathering turns and +15% coli exp are a lot bigger boost than they might seem on paper. I breed my own fodder as well, so having all of my pairs ready to breed without needing to manually feed them first is also convenient.
___Art Heap!

___Avatar derg!
___P7Z02K1.gif ___50406.png
bonus + full bar just looks neat lol. I don't coli much and spend most of gathering turns for food anyway (maxed out) so I am fine
bonus + full bar just looks neat lol. I don't coli much and spend most of gathering turns for food anyway (maxed out) so I am fine
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3 4