Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
New Helluva Boss trailer dropped

My fav quote:

”Thank you for making me happy, Blitzø. If only for a little while…”
— Stolas
New Helluva Boss trailer dropped

My fav quote:

”Thank you for making me happy, Blitzø. If only for a little while…”
— Stolas
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
wow!! can't wait to go home today!!! I love that the only place I can stay at is a hellhole to me!!!!
wow!! can't wait to go home today!!! I love that the only place I can stay at is a hellhole to me!!!!
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
Oh no. I want to brag about my achievements. Oh no

hehe I wanted to do a chinese speedrun, to see if I could learn chinese in 3 months. One month down and I feel really good. Grammar is still basic, I knew not a lot of words and I can read only like 5% of a text. Buuut... am happy :D I just need to hoard more words
Oh no. I want to brag about my achievements. Oh no

hehe I wanted to do a chinese speedrun, to see if I could learn chinese in 3 months. One month down and I feel really good. Grammar is still basic, I knew not a lot of words and I can read only like 5% of a text. Buuut... am happy :D I just need to hoard more words
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Area 51 raid but this time it's on Netflix headquarters to make them stop with this stupid Household thing.
Area 51 raid but this time it's on Netflix headquarters to make them stop with this stupid Household thing.
VGxuHXT.png
C’est un rat mon gars / my boy it’s a rat
C’est un rat mon gars / my boy it’s a rat
rsz-2img-1151.png
i don't know what the day holds
but i definitely know it's holding cats

edit: and cats hurt another oh boy..
i don't know what the day holds
but i definitely know it's holding cats

edit: and cats hurt another oh boy..
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
hnrghghfj i dont wanna do all the guild war tasks but i want uheailes so badly. i dont think iron stands a chance at winning so i just gotta get them out of the way asap and get as many gems as possible
hnrghghfj i dont wanna do all the guild war tasks but i want uheailes so badly. i dont think iron stands a chance at winning so i just gotta get them out of the way asap and get as many gems as possible
DtBIuzC.png
The Risken, the chicken based off of radiationrisk, is faced with an issue that cannot be dealt with immediately and is also a moral dilemma, and collapses immediately.
The Risken, the chicken based off of radiationrisk, is faced with an issue that cannot be dealt with immediately and is also a moral dilemma, and collapses immediately.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Haru Okumura from Persona 5 is such a cutie pie (/platonic)
Haru Okumura from Persona 5 is such a cutie pie (/platonic)
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
Baldwin should be changed into a Dusthide. Then he'd be bald. And winning
Baldwin should be changed into a Dusthide. Then he'd be bald. And winning
JGJgvgA.png