Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good RNG, or are the rates broken (Coli)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I’ve also had a surprising amount of luck for some reason, maybe fest really do make people lucky! /j
I’ve also had a surprising amount of luck for some reason, maybe fest really do make people lucky! /j
SSSSSCLOOOOORP
SSSSSCLOOOOORP
HzGpUHb.png
Licking for luck!
Licking for luck!
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png YMPbu9R.png
xrdZoYH.png
JvUa9ma.png
ezgif-5-9b69e47345.gif
cad042ddebdc2b51618751c6d7cb0b90afb62ff4.png
licking this right now......i wasnt motivated to farm before but now i am-
licking this right now......i wasnt motivated to farm before but now i am-
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
I got 2 (count them TWO) Deeprealm Hunter's within the last two hours. (that darned spiney whale still eludes me)
I got 2 (count them TWO) Deeprealm Hunter's within the last two hours. (that darned spiney whale still eludes me)
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Project Tracker
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Scatter Log!
extra1.png
I got [item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Spade] and[item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish] after licking this thread edit: wait, seilfish is selling for 900[emoji=gem size=1]on the ah?
I got Ancient Gene Parchment: Spade and Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish after licking this thread

edit: wait, seilfish is selling for 900on the ah?
sfVMa01.png nafQSbU.png
5eFg1Yt.png
7FieAqK.png
licking for luck. need something good fr
licking for luck. need something good fr
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
[quote name="SteamPowerPotato" date="2024-04-27 19:40:19" ] I got [item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Spade] and[item=Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish] after licking this thread edit: wait, seilfish is selling for 900[emoji=gem size=1]on the ah? [/quote] @SteamPowerPotato Yes, since the old Marlin/Sailfish gene drops were for Sandsurges before those parchments came to be. So if you want Marlin/Sailfish on Dusthides, ya gotta grind. Could update on this thread that in the following days, I also got a fire egg, alongside a Water rune.
SteamPowerPotato wrote on 2024-04-27 19:40:19:
I got Ancient Gene Parchment: Spade and Ancient Gene Parchment: Sailfish after licking this thread

edit: wait, seilfish is selling for 900on the ah?

@SteamPowerPotato

Yes, since the old Marlin/Sailfish gene drops were for Sandsurges before those parchments came to be. So if you want Marlin/Sailfish on Dusthides, ya gotta grind.

Could update on this thread that in the following days, I also got a fire egg, alongside a Water rune.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Liked this thread and got a heartred croaker and the morph gene right after lol
Liked this thread and got a heartred croaker and the morph gene right after lol
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
U0bFCPN.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ohh licking for some luck, I really want an egg, last one was over 6 months ago ;o;
ohh licking for some luck, I really want an egg, last one was over 6 months ago ;o;
icefull.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7