Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS24] Misty Mysteries [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
Quick question...will these still be available after WaveSat? I don't know if I'll have time/energy during the fest itself, but they DO sound fun.
Quick question...will these still be available after WaveSat? I don't know if I'll have time/energy during the fest itself, but they DO sound fun.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@VioletWhirlwind They will! I have no plans to take the puzzles down, so basically as long as the sites let them stay (none of the ones I'm using expire, but you never know, they might take stuff down eventually) they should be there.

Also apologies for today's delay to everyone, I'm having a busy one; there will be puzzles, but probably not for a couple more hours.
@VioletWhirlwind They will! I have no plans to take the puzzles down, so basically as long as the sites let them stay (none of the ones I'm using expire, but you never know, they might take stuff down eventually) they should be there.

Also apologies for today's delay to everyone, I'm having a busy one; there will be puzzles, but probably not for a couple more hours.
Na5WGHa.png
@Misty Mysteries
Here we are, nearing the end of the festival! Apologies for today's delay -- fell asleep early and I've been busy, so let's get straight to the puzzles.

Friday's Puzzles

Wordlecrest: Day Six
You know the drill, guess the word!

Connections
Sixteen words, four categories -- find which words go with which.

Wordsearch: Oh the Places You'll Swim
Another wordsearch! All the words come from places in the Sea of a Thousand Currents -- find them all.
@Misty Mysteries
Here we are, nearing the end of the festival! Apologies for today's delay -- fell asleep early and I've been busy, so let's get straight to the puzzles.

Friday's Puzzles

Wordlecrest: Day Six
You know the drill, guess the word!

Connections
Sixteen words, four categories -- find which words go with which.

Wordsearch: Oh the Places You'll Swim
Another wordsearch! All the words come from places in the Sea of a Thousand Currents -- find them all.
Na5WGHa.png
@Misty Mysteries
The final festival day dawns! I hope you all have enjoyed your Wavecrest, and had some fun with these puzzles, cause I've had plenty creating them. So for one final time!
Saturday's Puzzles

Wordlecrest: Day Seven
The final wordle! Make your guesses!

Connect the Clouds
The final connect the dots! Find the picture, and once again, beware the very loud buzzer/screen flashing/emoji pop-up on wrong connections.

Crossword: What's up in Water?
Figure out the clues, fill in the crossword, and uncover the secret message!
@Misty Mysteries
The final festival day dawns! I hope you all have enjoyed your Wavecrest, and had some fun with these puzzles, cause I've had plenty creating them. So for one final time!
Saturday's Puzzles

Wordlecrest: Day Seven
The final wordle! Make your guesses!

Connect the Clouds
The final connect the dots! Find the picture, and once again, beware the very loud buzzer/screen flashing/emoji pop-up on wrong connections.

Crossword: What's up in Water?
Figure out the clues, fill in the crossword, and uncover the secret message!
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you so much for the puzzles! I've had a lot of fun doing them :}
Thank you so much for the puzzles! I've had a lot of fun doing them :}
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

WOO I tried for a thematic first guess for the wordle and I got it first try LOL

Anyway, thank you so much for hosting this!! It's been super fun and I love looking forward to a fun puzzle break during a very stressful week
WOO I tried for a thematic first guess for the wordle and I got it first try LOL

Anyway, thank you so much for hosting this!! It's been super fun and I love looking forward to a fun puzzle break during a very stressful week
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
Eeeee, I had a great time! Thank you for setting this all up!
Eeeee, I had a great time! Thank you for setting this all up!
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
first try wordle! it was my opener for every day :D

thanks so much for puzzles! <3
first try wordle! it was my opener for every day :D

thanks so much for puzzles! <3
Thank you for making/hosting these!!
Thank you for making/hosting these!!
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png
these were a ton of fun, thanks for making them!
these were a ton of fun, thanks for making them!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 3 4 5