Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Front Page || Forum Newsletter
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42
[b]Who would react the worst if they knew they where in a video game?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58119596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581196/58119596_350.png[/img][/url] This guy already lives an "I'm not real" existential crisis, he doesn't need a second one. You might think it'd let him handle this information better, but it'd just convince him that his possibly world-ending plot is justified, and that's arguably one of the worst reactions possible.
Who would react the worst if they knew they where in a video game?
58119596_350.png
This guy already lives an "I'm not real" existential crisis, he doesn't need a second one. You might think it'd let him handle this information better, but it'd just convince him that his possibly world-ending plot is justified, and that's arguably one of the worst reactions possible.
ZincAlloy.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6o9QaZr.png[/img][/center] [quote] Hi everyone! I'm sure many of you are wondering, "where is the front page?" - we're still here, but there has been an unplanned break! I had a little medical emergency last weekend which is why there was no update last weekend. As far as this weekend, I literally slept all day since work + my medical stuff just kicked my butt this past week. SO, that means [b]The Front Page[/b] will start up again in May! Next Saturday is when we'll be back, and the day where we deliver all of the new changes we've had in the works. In a way of an apology, I have some water festival items to giveaway. If you want the new genes, the water apparel, and the familiar: - Post about how your festival is going - Are you interested in a weekly coli game section added that can be done over the week since the crossword and word search lowkey favor players that are around at the time of the ping? - Let me know if you have something you'd like to see added to the TFP (the last part is optional) I'll pick a winner that randomly posts. Thank you for your understanding! See you next Saturday! Here are the rest of the April Badges (drawn by Caelight):[/quote] [quote= drawn by caelight] [center][img alt= it must have rained recently. there are still puddles to splash around in!]https://i.imgur.com/vTR4f9I.png[/img][img alt= maybe there’s gold at the end of this rainbow, after all of this rain]https://i.imgur.com/NYxBUPk.png[/img][/quote] [center]@pinglist-18613
6o9QaZr.png
Quote:
Hi everyone! I'm sure many of you are wondering, "where is the front page?" - we're still here, but there has been an unplanned break! I had a little medical emergency last weekend which is why there was no update last weekend. As far as this weekend, I literally slept all day since work + my medical stuff just kicked my butt this past week.

SO, that means The Front Page will start up again in May! Next Saturday is when we'll be back, and the day where we deliver all of the new changes we've had in the works.

In a way of an apology, I have some water festival items to giveaway. If you want the new genes, the water apparel, and the familiar:

- Post about how your festival is going
- Are you interested in a weekly coli game section added that can be done over the week since the crossword and word search lowkey favor players that are around at the time of the ping?
- Let me know if you have something you'd like to see added to the TFP (the last part is optional)

I'll pick a winner that randomly posts. Thank you for your understanding!

See you next Saturday!

Here are the rest of the April Badges (drawn by Caelight):
Quote:
itmaybe

Festivals going great!
Yes Coli games are better!
Maybe like a scry this derg or dress the derg and get like a prize for best scry/fit?
Festivals going great!
Yes Coli games are better!
Maybe like a scry this derg or dress the derg and get like a prize for best scry/fit?
Screenshot-20240128-172548-Chrome.png
Get rest and heal well!!
Get rest and heal well!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Take all the time you guys need. Thank you for making TFP in the first place :}

Now hehehe I’ll grab those badges in anticipation for may>:}
Take all the time you guys need. Thank you for making TFP in the first place :}

Now hehehe I’ll grab those badges in anticipation for may>:}
61221180_zfJFNtwK5ZCREpT.png
[quote name="liteweaver" date="2024-04-27 18:43:59" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6o9QaZr.png[/img][/center] [quote] Hi everyone! I'm sure many of you are wondering, "where is the front page?" - we're still here, but there has been an unplanned break! I had a little medical emergency last weekend which is why there was no update last weekend. As far as this weekend, I literally slept all day since work + my medical stuff just kicked my butt this past week. SO, that means [b]The Front Page[/b] will start up again in May! Next Saturday is when we'll be back, and the day where we deliver all of the new changes we've had in the works. In a way of an apology, I have some water festival items to giveaway. If you want the new genes, the water apparel, and the familiar: - Post about how your festival is going - Are you interested in a weekly coli game section added that can be done over the week since the crossword and word search lowkey favor players that are around at the time of the ping? - Let me know if you have something you'd like to see added to the TFP (the last part is optional) I'll pick a winner that randomly posts. Thank you for your understanding! See you next Saturday! Here are the rest of the April Badges (drawn by Caelight):[/quote] [quote= drawn by caelight] [center][img alt= it must have rained recently. there are still puddles to splash around in!]https://i.imgur.com/vTR4f9I.png[/img][img alt= maybe there’s gold at the end of this rainbow, after all of this rain]https://i.imgur.com/NYxBUPk.png[/img][/quote] [center]@pinglist-18613 [/quote] Hi! I am sorry you had medical issues, those are terrible. I hope you get better soon. :-) I would love a coliseum game! It seems like fun. And it would be more fair to folks who come online later. Maybe a breeding pair of the week could be added?
liteweaver wrote on 2024-04-27 18:43:59:
6o9QaZr.png
Quote:
Hi everyone! I'm sure many of you are wondering, "where is the front page?" - we're still here, but there has been an unplanned break! I had a little medical emergency last weekend which is why there was no update last weekend. As far as this weekend, I literally slept all day since work + my medical stuff just kicked my butt this past week.

SO, that means The Front Page will start up again in May! Next Saturday is when we'll be back, and the day where we deliver all of the new changes we've had in the works.

In a way of an apology, I have some water festival items to giveaway. If you want the new genes, the water apparel, and the familiar:

- Are you interested in a weekly coli game section added that can be done over the week since the crossword and word search lowkey favor players that are around at the time of the ping?
- Let me know if you have something you'd like to see added to the TFP (the last part is optional)

I'll pick a winner that randomly posts. Thank you for your understanding!

See you next Saturday!

Here are the rest of the April Badges (drawn by Caelight):
Quote:
itmaybe

Hi! I am sorry you had medical issues, those are terrible. I hope you get better soon. :-)
I would love a coliseum game! It seems like fun. And it would be more fair to folks who come online later.
Maybe a breeding pair of the week could be added?
Get well soon!
Get well soon!
92947897.png
nbZE1po.png
W I S H L I S T
mtHAEL4.png
46334692.png
rest up!!! health comes before everything [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
rest up!!! health comes before everything
veMgcv7.png
8LK5YR3.png
rL0Qph5.gifore
he/him
FR+2
_______B4E8l.gif _____
Oh wow, I hope May is much better for you!

Wavecrest has been a lot of fun :) I spent a lot of time in Coli training dragons while also collecting enough fest currency to get a couple of the fest items.

With how often I am in Coli, I'd love a weekly coli game section :)
Oh wow, I hope May is much better for you!

Wavecrest has been a lot of fun :) I spent a lot of time in Coli training dragons while also collecting enough fest currency to get a couple of the fest items.

With how often I am in Coli, I'd love a weekly coli game section :)
85942727.png push hub
no rush!! your health is more important than keeping this up :) but thanks for the update, I was lowkey wondering haha

pretty good!! got all my fest skins well before the deadline, and I absolutely love the new apparel :D

personally no as I'm not a coli person, but I'm sure some people would love that haha since coli is so popular in general!
no rush!! your health is more important than keeping this up :) but thanks for the update, I was lowkey wondering haha

pretty good!! got all my fest skins well before the deadline, and I absolutely love the new apparel :D

personally no as I'm not a coli person, but I'm sure some people would love that haha since coli is so popular in general!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 41 42