Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are you putting off right now?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Finishing a custom :'D
Finishing a custom :'D
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
preparing for my interview T_T
preparing for my interview T_T
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I literally just woke up from a nap I had taken in the middle of watching Jerma's Dollhouse day 2 to procrastinate writing a paper (super short btw, only 3000 ish words) for my history final. </3 It is due Monday at 5 pm please wish me luck.

Oh and I have to move out soon into a new place for the summer ack
I literally just woke up from a nap I had taken in the middle of watching Jerma's Dollhouse day 2 to procrastinate writing a paper (super short btw, only 3000 ish words) for my history final. </3 It is due Monday at 5 pm please wish me luck.

Oh and I have to move out soon into a new place for the summer ack
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
drawing guhhhh i must draw commissions and finish adoptable
drawing guhhhh i must draw commissions and finish adoptable
RkCCVmh.pnghh5n4WA.png
0HBKL8H.pnggYW0j5f.png
DoQJ9XF.pngoaolHwW.png
enw0try.pngsJGAfBA.png 1JYuRxl.gif1JYuRxl.gif
sleep :((
sleep :((
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
right now, i'm procrastinating on both my bedroom and grinding for treasure, i'm saving up for a solar vista and it'll take around a week to do
right now, i'm procrastinating on both my bedroom and grinding for treasure, i'm saving up for a solar vista and it'll take around a week to do
y3CR4IN.png
Writing my fanfiction

idk it's been hard to write this past week
Writing my fanfiction

idk it's been hard to write this past week
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
finals work
finals work
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Procrastinating on moving around my manga and figures and cleaning my room in general but it's so dusty and I really gotta clean my windows that I don't think I'll be able to put it off for much longer :u
Procrastinating on moving around my manga and figures and cleaning my room in general but it's so dusty and I really gotta clean my windows that I don't think I'll be able to put it off for much longer :u
snail _@ii | they/them | fr+0 | Skydancer enthusiast

5HdW96y.png
Calling and applying for work. I’m moving soon and scared I’ll not find something. I’m waiting until Monday after I get home so I don’t call too late.
Calling and applying for work. I’m moving soon and scared I’ll not find something. I’m waiting until Monday after I get home so I don’t call too late.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3 4 5 6