Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Genes you would give to other breeds
1 2
I want Lionfish/Noxtide on Banescales, and I want Varnish/Lacquer on moderns. Specifically Skydancers, but if they get it so do the other moderns.

Also blossom on Aethers. Think of all the gems people will buy to afford aether babies with Blossom. Think of the hatcheries. Think of the Economy. Think of how the gene is literally perfect for them. I will cry if the expansion does not include Blossom.
I want Lionfish/Noxtide on Banescales, and I want Varnish/Lacquer on moderns. Specifically Skydancers, but if they get it so do the other moderns.

Also blossom on Aethers. Think of all the gems people will buy to afford aether babies with Blossom. Think of the hatcheries. Think of the Economy. Think of how the gene is literally perfect for them. I will cry if the expansion does not include Blossom.
Honestly i think blossom could work on Moderns. They aren't as linebreaking as other genes and is more equivalent to something like, sparkle, keel or spines.
Honestly i think blossom could work on Moderns. They aren't as linebreaking as other genes and is more equivalent to something like, sparkle, keel or spines.
xulc4O8.png
I really want to see Sailfish/Marlin and Mochlus/Riopa expanded to all breeds! Display/Parade would also be great, all lovely genes with fun colors
I really want to see Sailfish/Marlin and Mochlus/Riopa expanded to all breeds! Display/Parade would also be great, all lovely genes with fun colors
CLljvdp.png
Scuttle for Veils, Terracotta for moderns(I desperately want a Fae with this), Plumage for moderns(imagine Coatls!!), Polypore for Dusties, Spore for Abbies, Chitin for moderns, Medusa for Veils, and Veil for,,,,,Veils,,,,

I have a wishlist full of pipe dreams. Oh and I'd also like Beetle to be redesigned - it irks me.
Scuttle for Veils, Terracotta for moderns(I desperately want a Fae with this), Plumage for moderns(imagine Coatls!!), Polypore for Dusties, Spore for Abbies, Chitin for moderns, Medusa for Veils, and Veil for,,,,,Veils,,,,

I have a wishlist full of pipe dreams. Oh and I'd also like Beetle to be redesigned - it irks me.
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
I want spores on everything. They're my latest obsession lol
I want spores on everything. They're my latest obsession lol
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ Color Wheel Challenge ~~~ Temp Art Shop
Sailfish/marlin on moderns. Or thundercrack on undertides so I can make an electric eel.
If I could have anything,though, then modern carnivore
Sailfish/marlin on moderns. Or thundercrack on undertides so I can make an electric eel.
If I could have anything,though, then modern carnivore
Aethers deserve Wintercoat. Make them even fluffier moths
Aethers deserve Wintercoat. Make them even fluffier moths
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Mochlus/Riopa and Sailfish/Marlin for moderns would be really nice, , ,
Every breed that doesn't have flaunt/flair gets flaunt/flair (half-joke??)
We think veilspun should get flutter or monarch . they don't really have a lot of genes to begin with
aethers getting scuttle would also be nice we thinks
Mochlus/Riopa and Sailfish/Marlin for moderns would be really nice, , ,
Every breed that doesn't have flaunt/flair gets flaunt/flair (half-joke??)
We think veilspun should get flutter or monarch . they don't really have a lot of genes to begin with
aethers getting scuttle would also be nice we thinks
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
FLAFLA ON BANESCALES PLEAAASEEE--

but in general i'd love to see irishim on ancients!
FLAFLA ON BANESCALES PLEAAASEEE--

but in general i'd love to see irishim on ancients!
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
1 2