Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ALMOST perfect dragon dimensions
1 2 3
I just noticed that one of my dragons is SO CLOSE to perfect dimensions. All things in balance, as they should be. Check out this guy's length/wingspan/weight. Petition mods to change 1 digit to create p e r f e c t i o n [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55380837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/553809/55380837_350.png[/img][/url] Anyone else have any like this??? I never knew I needed it but now I do. I might start trawling the AH to find the perfect sized dragon(s) and make that my new incredibly specific and incredibly stupid collection criteria
I just noticed that one of my dragons is SO CLOSE to perfect dimensions. All things in balance, as they should be. Check out this guy's length/wingspan/weight.

Petition mods to change 1 digit to create p e r f e c t i o n
55380837_350.png

Anyone else have any like this??? I never knew I needed it but now I do. I might start trawling the AH to find the perfect sized dragon(s) and make that my new incredibly specific and incredibly stupid collection criteria
this isnt just a square dragon this is a whole cube
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Dragon²

Hoping that shows correctly.
Dragon²

Hoping that shows correctly.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Just feed him a little.[emoji=fae happy size=1] (Congrats on the lucky dimensions though!)
Just feed him a little.

(Congrats on the lucky dimensions though!)
Pings OK!
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2024-04-27 08:37:55" ] this isnt just a square dragon this is a whole cube [/quote] hahahaha I might have to steal this and name him Whole Cube
PixelSpiral wrote on 2024-04-27 08:37:55:

hahahaha I might have to steal this and name him Whole Cube
[quote name="StarScales" date="2024-04-27 08:48:06" ] Just feed him a little.[emoji=fae happy size=1] (Congrats on the lucky dimensions though!) [/quote] ikr this man needs a doughnut
StarScales wrote on 2024-04-27 08:48:06:
Just feed him a little.

(Congrats on the lucky dimensions though!)

ikr this man needs a doughnut
It seems fae have a good chance of being square, you've got me looking through the auction house for square faes now haha.

Found a square one! No cube yet though.
It seems fae have a good chance of being square, you've got me looking through the auction house for square faes now haha.

Found a square one! No cube yet though.
FObX7rS.png
@LEO I'm doing it too ahaha let me know if you find one! I...might actually be serious about trying to collect these. It feels like the perfect level of silly for a collection
@LEO I'm doing it too ahaha let me know if you find one! I...might actually be serious about trying to collect these. It feels like the perfect level of silly for a collection
t h e c u b e
t h e c u b e
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Cube.
Cube.
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 3