Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's For Lunch/Dinner Today?
1 2 3 4
Chinese noodles. There's a bit funny story behind it - usually I buy better quality ones and one trashy just for funs. Today I saw there's a sale "with 4 get 2 for free", so you would think I walked out with 6?

18. I now have 18 packs of trash insta ramen to consume
Chinese noodles. There's a bit funny story behind it - usually I buy better quality ones and one trashy just for funs. Today I saw there's a sale "with 4 get 2 for free", so you would think I walked out with 6?

18. I now have 18 packs of trash insta ramen to consume
7KDaHHG.gif
today: chichen nugget [emoji=imperial tongue size=1]
today: chichen nugget
v5c3C.gifXbKZV.gif40jNz.gifRFguy.gif
Click my babies
NoQf5.gifQoPqS.gifHfaMU.gifQnChw.gif
Pesto pasta. I love pesto pasta.
Pesto pasta. I love pesto pasta.
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
pizza bagels!!!!
pizza bagels!!!!
For lunch: grilled cheese! Yummy :3
For dinner: who knows haha
For lunch: grilled cheese! Yummy :3
For dinner: who knows haha
Lunch: Sandwich, Chips, and Sprite

Dinner: Chicken Nuggets, Green Beans, and water.
Lunch: Sandwich, Chips, and Sprite

Dinner: Chicken Nuggets, Green Beans, and water.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
not sure yet but I made homemade biscuits last night for dinner (a friend came over to teach me their ways) and had some for breakfast too :)
not sure yet but I made homemade biscuits last night for dinner (a friend came over to teach me their ways) and had some for breakfast too :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Soup! Soup! Soup! I love soup so much. <3 It's raining here and has been all day, so it's the perfect weather for soup and homemade focaccia. :D
Soup! Soup! Soup! I love soup so much. <3 It's raining here and has been all day, so it's the perfect weather for soup and homemade focaccia. :D
Eventually I'll just DIY a signature...
pancake [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
pancake
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 3 4