Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 ... 3168 3169
@Nightwind Ohhhh that makes sense! thank you :)
@Nightwind Ohhhh that makes sense! thank you :)
xpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngvIZdXw3.pngrEfOWrZ.pngupJLoFN.pngqO3o9mR.png3JLBG44.pngdoeQOmt.pngE3MZdaA.pngYRuGcXS.pngA8q1lrb.pngyph64id.pnglJX7Tr5.png
Has anyone made a guide for Tomo’s questions? I’m trying to get the achievements where all the questions are correct on a given day and am already struggling. Tysm to anyone who answers!
Has anyone made a guide for Tomo’s questions? I’m trying to get the achievements where all the questions are correct on a given day and am already struggling. Tysm to anyone who answers!
WIP!
Never mind I found it. I thought searching for Tomo’s in the forum searcher would work but it didn’t
Never mind I found it. I thought searching for Tomo’s in the forum searcher would work but it didn’t
WIP!
I was wondering what this meant? I encountered some dragons that had some math in the place of where their level would be, how does this happen? [img]https://i.imgur.com/7trbyfX.png[/img]
I was wondering what this meant? I encountered some dragons that had some math in the place of where their level would be, how does this happen?
7trbyfX.png
@SlimeSplash1 That's a broadcast message. You can change it for your dragons by going to their page and clicking the 'customize' button under the energy bar.
@SlimeSplash1 That's a broadcast message. You can change it for your dragons by going to their page and clicking the 'customize' button under the energy bar.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin thank you!
@Lonin thank you!
Why are so many G1s nocturns?
Why are so many G1s nocturns?
If at first you don't succeed, scry, scry again.
@coela because unhatched Nocturne eggs are plentiful! [item=unhatched nocturne egg] These can be obtained during NoTN (Night of The Nocturne) which happens in December, and many people get a LOT of them. More eggs, more hatchlings
@coela because unhatched Nocturne eggs are plentiful!

Unhatched Nocturne Egg

These can be obtained during NoTN (Night of The Nocturne) which happens in December, and many people get a LOT of them. More eggs, more hatchlings
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
How do you tincture a dragon? I’m aware it says to use it in the dragons stats window. The only stats window I could find was this one, and I see the vial anywhere (yes, it is in my hoard) [img]https://i.ibb.co/gvY7W30/IMG-8254.jpg[/img]
How do you tincture a dragon? I’m aware it says to use it in the dragons stats window. The only stats window I could find was this one, and I see the vial anywhere (yes, it is in my hoard)
IMG-8254.jpg
IMG-7661.png
IMG-7666.png
IMG-7679.png
You can call me Een or Ene!

____I’m subbed to all threads I make!

IMG-7708.png

IMG-7665.png
IMG-7663.png
IMG-7683.png
@Eenyay It's unintuitive if you've already got all stats assigned - you need to click on the dragon image and then the window will pop up with the tincture sign at the top right.
@Eenyay It's unintuitive if you've already got all stats assigned - you need to click on the dragon image and then the window will pop up with the tincture sign at the top right.
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
1 2 ... 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 ... 3168 3169