Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Library in the Sky [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 89
[center][size=6][font=cochin][i][b]April 26[/b][/i][/font][/size] [b]Question:[/b] What's your favorite book written before 2000? [b]Badge:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Vn8DDtY.png[/img] [code="code"] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3329166/1#post_56574175][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vn8DDtY.png[/img][/url] [/code] @pinglist-26304 [pinglist=26304]
April 26

Question:
What's your favorite book written before 2000?
Badge:
Vn8DDtY.png

Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3329166/1#post_56574175][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vn8DDtY.png[/img][/url]

@Library in the Sky Dailies
Na5WGHa.png
my default my fave book written before 2000 is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. just cuz i dont think ive read anything else published before 2000? :/

Daily Reading
started a new mystery book. its good but i dont really like how the author adds random french phrases in... i cant remember the name of this book atm tbh LMAOOO
my default my fave book written before 2000 is Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. just cuz i dont think ive read anything else published before 2000? :/

Daily Reading
started a new mystery book. its good but i dont really like how the author adds random french phrases in... i cant remember the name of this book atm tbh LMAOOO
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Daily Reading

So... Remember when I said I might give Asimov's Foundation another try? Well, I'm doing it. Read a couple chapters this morning. And I'm reading a bunch of articles about publishing and book-making in the early 1900s for a school paper I'm working on. But those are less fun.

Daily Question

Geez... Most of my favorite books were written before 2000. I was rereading I, Robot recently, and it's definitely up there on the favorite books list. If I had to pick one, though, probably The Hobbit. I'm a huge Tolkien fan, and I love The Lord of the Rings, but there's something special about The Hobbit for me.
Daily Reading

So... Remember when I said I might give Asimov's Foundation another try? Well, I'm doing it. Read a couple chapters this morning. And I'm reading a bunch of articles about publishing and book-making in the early 1900s for a school paper I'm working on. But those are less fun.

Daily Question

Geez... Most of my favorite books were written before 2000. I was rereading I, Robot recently, and it's definitely up there on the favorite books list. If I had to pick one, though, probably The Hobbit. I'm a huge Tolkien fan, and I love The Lord of the Rings, but there's something special about The Hobbit for me.
Okay in the effort to not repeat 'The Phantom Tollbooth' in every question I will instead repeat Alice in Wonderland. I know I've read and enjoyed a lot of books written before 2000 but I cannot think of any titles right now ack.

Daily Reading
Does reading my own writing count? Because I wrote 10k words last night and spent several hours re-reading some old OC stories. And then rewriting them. Ahem.
I've also gotten about halfway through dead water but haven't had a super large amount of time to read due to a lot of volunteer events hhh
Okay in the effort to not repeat 'The Phantom Tollbooth' in every question I will instead repeat Alice in Wonderland. I know I've read and enjoyed a lot of books written before 2000 but I cannot think of any titles right now ack.

Daily Reading
Does reading my own writing count? Because I wrote 10k words last night and spent several hours re-reading some old OC stories. And then rewriting them. Ahem.
I've also gotten about halfway through dead water but haven't had a super large amount of time to read due to a lot of volunteer events hhh
vDH0pGc.png
I can think of a few, but in the spirit of the question, my favourite pre-2000 book would be 'black beauty' by anna sewell, which is probably the reason i'm a major horsegirl now ^__^!
I can think of a few, but in the spirit of the question, my favourite pre-2000 book would be 'black beauty' by anna sewell, which is probably the reason i'm a major horsegirl now ^__^!
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
What’s your favorite book written before 2000?

Probably The Last Unicorn. Or that’s the one that comes to mind anyway. There’s others, but I’m blanking on titles right now.

Daily reading

Started a series on Webtoon called Spore. It’s uh…interesting. And not for younger readers. Boils down to aliens invade Earth, and male MC ends up gaining powers (and becomes a hybrid possibly). Only a few chapters in, but might not stick with it.
What’s your favorite book written before 2000?

Probably The Last Unicorn. Or that’s the one that comes to mind anyway. There’s others, but I’m blanking on titles right now.

Daily reading

Started a series on Webtoon called Spore. It’s uh…interesting. And not for younger readers. Boils down to aliens invade Earth, and male MC ends up gaining powers (and becomes a hybrid possibly). Only a few chapters in, but might not stick with it.
Started The Cruel Prince by Holly Black today! Haven't gotten very far yet.

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman!
Started The Cruel Prince by Holly Black today! Haven't gotten very far yet.

Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
the twisted ones!! sick today so not that much reading but its fun lol

and as for favorite book from before 2000.... prolly the illusion of living? ik its not a v traditional answer, but as someone who wants to be an animator, it means everything to me
the twisted ones!! sick today so not that much reading but its fun lol

and as for favorite book from before 2000.... prolly the illusion of living? ik its not a v traditional answer, but as someone who wants to be an animator, it means everything to me
f282e074cdf53330182445ba3db1235c26fc602a.gifGIF by @Anivia
read up on game lore today or really more the theories since its a no written/dialouge kind of game. interesting stuff though!

uh Mushishi barely counts and only for its first serialization. but i cant think of other ones Brave New World maybe?
read up on game lore today or really more the theories since its a no written/dialouge kind of game. interesting stuff though!

uh Mushishi barely counts and only for its first serialization. but i cant think of other ones Brave New World maybe?
Started Wings of Fire: A Guide To The Dragon World cuz I’ve been meaning to read it for a while just never got ahold of it.

Ender’s Game. Better than the movie imo.
Started Wings of Fire: A Guide To The Dragon World cuz I’ve been meaning to read it for a while just never got ahold of it.

Ender’s Game. Better than the movie imo.

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 88 89