Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else have G1 FOMO?
1 2 3 4
Yep. You never know when you get another chance for a similar g1. Keep it till you gene or sell.

Biggest con is the space they're taking and time needed to spiff them up.

The hoard forever grows
Yep. You never know when you get another chance for a similar g1. Keep it till you gene or sell.

Biggest con is the space they're taking and time needed to spiff them up.

The hoard forever grows
ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
99% of my dragons are unfinished g1s for this exact reason.... next notn I will hopefully get enough eggs to fund my projects though
99% of my dragons are unfinished g1s for this exact reason.... next notn I will hopefully get enough eggs to fund my projects though
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
I tell myself “this is the last g1 you will get.”
And then I get 5 more.
I tell myself “this is the last g1 you will get.”
And then I get 5 more.
I sort of have the opposite? I'm pretty sure I have no G1s (aside from my Dusthides & any dragons I use for breeding projects that may happen to be G1s) because I haven't found the "perfect G1" & I don't want to waste my time on a project that I won't absolutely adore. Maybe the day will come, but it has not yet arrived for me.
I sort of have the opposite? I'm pretty sure I have no G1s (aside from my Dusthides & any dragons I use for breeding projects that may happen to be G1s) because I haven't found the "perfect G1" & I don't want to waste my time on a project that I won't absolutely adore. Maybe the day will come, but it has not yet arrived for me.
iINWVN8.png
1 2 3 4