Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1139 1140
Thank you so much! ^0^
Thank you so much! ^0^
hi there! this skin was just denied for having no lines or shadows clipped - im confused why? [img]https://i.imgur.com/MxEdJha.png[/img]
hi there! this skin was just denied for having no lines or shadows clipped - im confused why?

MxEdJha.png

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
hi there! I had submitted a 2-copy skin blueprint for custom skin order#122097, but I received 2 accents
if this skin is considered an accent, can I take 1400g back for the difference value?
hi there! I had submitted a 2-copy skin blueprint for custom skin order#122097, but I received 2 accents
if this skin is considered an accent, can I take 1400g back for the difference value?
as much as it pains me to report this skin, sadly it must be done! (i have people who bought it and want it for spiral m LOL)

it shows up on skydancer f only, while it is intended for spiral m! thank you in advance :)
as much as it pains me to report this skin, sadly it must be done! (i have people who bought it and want it for spiral m LOL)

it shows up on skydancer f only, while it is intended for spiral m! thank you in advance :)
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
Hello! I'm coming here a little confused, as I sent in a new skin order #122202 with a new png and name. It came back as a reprint of a skin I already printed - [skin=52334]. I'm aware that the skins look very very similar, and I submitted order #122202 with the old name of the already-printed skin ("K'SANTE4700HP329ARMOR"), but could this be accepted as a new skin, please? And also, what do I do with the copy of skin #52334 "far away now" that I just got back? I apologize if I mixed up a png or if naming the skin the same old name caused some disruption in your process! The new skin (order #122202): [img]https://flightrising.com/images/skins/queue/122202.png[/img] The difference is on the right back leg of the skydancer, where the fabric has been altered to correct a mistake. The already-accepted skin (skin #52334): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=52334&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Hello! I'm coming here a little confused, as I sent in a new skin order #122202 with a new png and name. It came back as a reprint of a skin I already printed - . I'm aware that the skins look very very similar, and I submitted order #122202 with the old name of the already-printed skin ("K'SANTE4700HP329ARMOR"), but could this be accepted as a new skin, please? And also, what do I do with the copy of skin #52334 "far away now" that I just got back?

I apologize if I mixed up a png or if naming the skin the same old name caused some disruption in your process!

The new skin (order #122202):
122202.png

The difference is on the right back leg of the skydancer, where the fabric has been altered to correct a mistake.

The already-accepted skin (skin #52334):
dummy?breed=13&gender=1&skin=52334&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
7waqdr1.png
Hello! I have a bit of a messy situation with two reprints unfortunately :'D

I recently put in two orders for reprints:

- One 10-print for Accent: Wish Thief M, and
- One 10-print for Accent: Wish Thief F

Unfortunately, what I received was instead 20 copies of Accent: Wish Thief F

Additionally, one of these 10-prints was actually a mistake. I only need five prints of Accent: Wish Thief F, not 10

I was wondering if:

- I could send back 10 of the copies of Accent: Wish Thief F and exchange them for Accent: Wish Thief M, and

- I could send back 5 copies of Accent: Wish Thief F and exchange them for a partial blueprint refund

Thank you!
Hello! I have a bit of a messy situation with two reprints unfortunately :'D

I recently put in two orders for reprints:

- One 10-print for Accent: Wish Thief M, and
- One 10-print for Accent: Wish Thief F

Unfortunately, what I received was instead 20 copies of Accent: Wish Thief F

Additionally, one of these 10-prints was actually a mistake. I only need five prints of Accent: Wish Thief F, not 10

I was wondering if:

- I could send back 10 of the copies of Accent: Wish Thief F and exchange them for Accent: Wish Thief M, and

- I could send back 5 copies of Accent: Wish Thief F and exchange them for a partial blueprint refund

Thank you!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Hi! I've had this submission for He Who Consumes The Sun denied twice now for lines and shadows. Here's the updated version I did. [img]https://i.ibb.co/N1vzHSS/Sol-Prev-Redo.png[/img] Here's the original I sent in the first time. [img]https://i.ibb.co/WcjxzKD/SolSkin.png[/img] If I could get an example on just how dark the lines and shadows have to get, that'd be fantastic!
Hi! I've had this submission for He Who Consumes The Sun denied twice now for lines and shadows.
Here's the updated version I did.
Sol-Prev-Redo.png

Here's the original I sent in the first time.
SolSkin.png

If I could get an example on just how dark the lines and shadows have to get, that'd be fantastic!
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
Hello, would it be possible to please update the images for these two skins. The only change is an increase in the opacity of the white pattern design on the secondary as the previously submitted version isn't particularly visible onsite. thank you! [skin=56245] [img]https://i.imgur.com/s2EoiBz.png[/img] [skin=56246] [img]https://i.imgur.com/w5J7Nkr.png[/img] [ and congrats on clearing queue so fast, I hope the new skin system is much easier on you guys c: ]
Hello, would it be possible to please update the images for these two skins. The only change is an increase in the opacity of the white pattern design on the secondary as the previously submitted version isn't particularly visible onsite.

thank you!

s2EoiBz.png

w5J7Nkr.png

[ and congrats on clearing queue so fast, I hope the new skin system is much easier on you guys c: ]
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Hello, I’ve recently change my username, and the credit in the tooltip of my skins has not updated yet. [item=skin: palace attendant][item=accent: rex sol][item=accent: paradise harvest][item=accent: early horizons][item=accent: dust collector] Thanks!
Hello,
I’ve recently change my username, and the credit in the tooltip of my skins has not updated yet.
Skin: Palace Attendant Accent: Rex Sol Accent: Paradise Harvest Accent: Early Horizons Accent: Dust Collector

Thanks!
6dXZi9G.gif
| Tiv ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
- art shop
- rng adopt
Hello, this design was denied for depicting 'gore', but I'm having trouble understanding why this one is against TOS while there are similar skins that were accepted despite there being no rule change in this period of time (as far as I'm aware). I'm aware you guys probably contacted the admins about this but I'd really like to know if there is a possible solution without removing the liquid gold entirely. [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d377f3219d4d96db2167e75c37c92907/3a02ac620a4022cb-7a/s400x600/ad1c75c687594712e46194c7d8b4c31a0389eb3d.png[/img] Some examples of skins that contain liquid coming from chopped bits of dragons: [skin=53908][skin=55481]
Hello, this design was denied for depicting 'gore', but I'm having trouble understanding why this one is against TOS while there are similar skins that were accepted despite there being no rule change in this period of time (as far as I'm aware).
I'm aware you guys probably contacted the admins about this but I'd really like to know if there is a possible solution without removing the liquid gold entirely.

ad1c75c687594712e46194c7d8b4c31a0389eb3d.png

Some examples of skins that contain liquid coming from chopped bits of dragons:

1 2 ... 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ... 1139 1140